Multimedia command line - Slackware

This is a discussion on Multimedia command line - Slackware ; On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:41:59 -0500, ~kurt wrote: >> Worked just fine for me, too. The slackbuilds stuff does include several >> patches to mplayer, including one "Patch to account for linux-2.6.24.x >> including ivtv, but MPlayer won't build ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Multimedia command line

    On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:41:59 -0500, ~kurt wrote:

    >> Worked just fine for me, too. The slackbuilds stuff does include several
    >> patches to mplayer, including one "Patch to account for linux-2.6.24.x
    >> including ivtv, but MPlayer won't build against it." This may be the OP's
    >> problem, and the SlackBuild script is yet another reason to thank Robby
    >> Workman.

    > Yea, I just downloaded it from the Mplayer website like I always have -
    > I'll give slackbuild a shot this weekend.

    How'd things come out?

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Kanga sneezed in his honey pot.

  2. Re: Multimedia command line

    Dan C wrote:

    > How'd things come out?

    Sorry, I forgot....

    I stuck with just compiling from source, but using the --disable-ivtv
    option with ./configure, instead of patching the source. Mplayer works
    very well, as usual....

    - Kurt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3