At least one survey Slack scores well - Slackware

This is a discussion on At least one survey Slack scores well - Slackware ; Keith Keller wrote: > > I use bbkeys, which works fine with my version of blackbox. I don't use > any others. There hasn't been a release in 2.5 years, though, so next > time I'd consider moving to fluxbox ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 68 of 68

  1. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    Keith Keller wrote:

    > I use bbkeys, which works fine with my version of blackbox. I don't use
    > any others. There hasn't been a release in 2.5 years, though, so next
    > time I'd consider moving to fluxbox or openbox.

    I think I'll give fluxbox another try and attempt to remember what it was I
    didn't like about it. Hmm, seems to already be on the system....

    - Kurt

  2. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    Glyn Millington wrote:
    >Jim Kalb writes:
    >> fvwm.

    >Yes!!

    Amen, amen.

    -Beej

  3. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    Keith Keller wrote:
    > On 2008-05-27, Res wrote:
    >> On Tue, 27 May 2008, me@privacy.net wrote:
    >>> So when Patrick Volkerding said "KDE tends to build using the existing

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>> build scripts with no changes at all. I can start the build and come
    >>> back to finished packages in a few hours. A GNOME update usually takes
    >>> at least a week of manual labor, and another week of cleaning up broken

    >> you must have hella bad luck, never taken me much at all.

    > It wasn't me@privacy who said the above. I hope your GNOME builds are
    > better than your reading comprehension.
    >
    > --keith

    test

  4. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    Christopher Kuttruff writes:

    > Keith Keller wrote:

    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>> you must have hella bad luck, never taken me much at all.

    >> It wasn't me@privacy who said the above. I hope your GNOME builds are
    >> better than your reading comprehension.
    >>
    >> --keith
    >>

    > test

    Was that a test of the Gnome builds or of reading comprehension? As you
    can tell, I failed the latter!

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)

  5. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    On Thu, 29 May 2008, me@privacy.net wrote:

    > I don't know who you are, but I do know what you are.

    This from a gutless anonymous coward, lol

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
    often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
    what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.

  6. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    On Thu, 29 May 2008, me@privacy.net wrote:

    > So how come "Res" can do it in a couple of minutes, when +Alan Hicks+,
    > Keith Keller, Robby Workman, various maintainers of third-party gnome
    > projects and (last but not least) Patrick Volkerding have had so much
    > trouble? Why, it's almost as if "Res" was a lying sack of ****!

    I said minutes did I ? show me where I said that, oh you cant because
    exageration to the extreme from the gutless anonymous coward shines
    through as usual. your a pathetic piece of **** for a joke. you have not
    even sat back and thought about why it might take me less time than
    others claim, there are plent of valid reasons but your too ****ed in hte
    head to have even given that any thought...loser....

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
    often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
    what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.

  7. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:52:54 +1000, Res wrote:

    Bugger off, troll.

    Now filtering out all posts originating from Google Groups.

  8. Re: At least one survey Slack scores well

    not likely ****nut