upcoming slackware releases - Slackware

This is a discussion on upcoming slackware releases - Slackware ; Hello, With a version of slackware on its way I am interested to know if there is a way to help with say seeding the bittorrent connections etc? I have a few servers in colocation and would love to put ...

  1. upcoming slackware releases

    Hello,

    With a version of slackware on its way I am interested to know if
    there is a way to help with say seeding the bittorrent connections
    etc? I have a few servers in colocation and would love to put
    something back to the community.

    Regards,

    Ronald.

  2. Re: upcoming slackware releases

    http://www.slackware.com/getslack/torrents.php
    http://www.slackware.com/getslack/mi...guidelines.txt

    --
    Old Man

    If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. -
    John Kenneth Galbraith

+ Reply to Thread