    everyone flame back RM.. That's give [sic] the result we see here..
    From: Martin Gagnon

    Every so often you will see a post letting people know that an
    updated Best of alt.os.linux.slackware Fortune Mod is available
    for download. The url is:

    This fortune mod is a collection of quotes either seen on AOLS
    or by AOLS regulars that were deemed so wise, funny, inflammatory
    or any combination of those that they were submitted for inclusion.

    Please take the time to follow the guidelines at the URL above
    and see to it that there will be a next release, as others have
    done to make the past releases possible.

  2. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    ModQuote_FAQ@dev.null says:

    >FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in
    >the YOLD 3171)

    What's the point? The real date is in the headers. Why do you need
    to confuse the issue with this middle-school fantasy silliness?
    There is _no_ relationship between fantasy and computer science.
    There are no computers in fantasy literature.

    >Sample Mod Quote:

    [gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    Why don't you ask Gandalf or Merlin or Dan C or some other
    pre-medieval moron what they "think" about ascii "art?"

    >Yeah.. it's like this here.. The thing is.. RM flame everybody..
    >and everyone flame back RM.. That's give [sic] the result we see
    >here.. From: Martin Gagnon

    Who the _****_ is RM?

    [2nd gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    > This fortune mod is a collection of quotes either seen on AOLS
    > or by AOLS regulars that were deemed so wise, funny, inflammatory
    > or any combination of those that they were submitted for inclusion.

    But when are we actually going to _see_ quotes that are "wise,
    funny, inflammatory or any combination of those?"

    Hmm?

    When?

    cordially, even to pre-medieval morons,

    rm

    --
    http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4065/R...lishments.html

  3. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day ofBureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:05:27 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    > ModQuote_FAQ@dev.null says:

    > Who the _****_ is RM?

    probably the heroin of a movie with Madonna,
    "Desperately Seeking RM", as you'll see at the end of the post.

    >> This fortune mod is a collection of quotes either seen on AOLS
    >> or by AOLS regulars that were deemed so wise, funny, inflammatory
    >> or any combination of those that they were submitted for
    >> inclusion.

    > But when are we actually going to _see_ quotes that are "wise, funny,
    > inflammatory or any combination of those?"
    >
    > Hmm?
    >
    > When?

    easy, when you'll install the slack-fortunes in 'slack' and
    set up your login to use:
    'fortune -m RM slack'

+ Reply to Thread