    Hey, worked for Laci Perterson. I didn't like reiserfs, anyway.

    nb

  2. Re: Reiser get free stay at big house!

    On 2008-04-29, notbob wrote:

    > Wired Magazine: "In a murder case with no body, no crime scene, no reliable
    > eyewitness and virtually no physical evidence......"
    >
    > Hey, worked for Laci Perterson. I didn't like reiserfs, anyway.
    >
    > nb

    I think pulling out the passenger seat, hosing down the inside of the car
    and trying to hide the car from the cops might have something to do with
    the guilty verdict....

    ken

  3. Re: Reiser get free stay at big house!

    On 2008-04-29, notbob wrote:

    > Wired Magazine: "In a murder case with no body, no crime scene, no reliable
    > eyewitness and virtually no physical evidence......"
    >
    > Hey, worked for Laci Perterson. I didn't like reiserfs, anyway.

    Local news coverage:

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BA9O10D8B4.DTL

    If reiserfs bends over, does it get screwed by xfs?

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)