Would a video of ... - Slackware

This is a discussion on Would a video of ... - Slackware ; Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category? cordially, as always, rm...

  1. Would a video of ...

    Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  2. Re: Would a video of ...

    On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:22:10 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    > Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category?

    You mean, like you bought second hand meds?

  3. Re: Would a video of ...

    On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:22:10 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    > Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category?

    I'm a bit of a porn buff, and would definately put it on the "Real
    Margerine" shelf, along side that CLASSIC thriller, "A troll gets
    castrated" starring ILSA from "She Devil of the SS" fame. That guy in the
    James Bond movie with the metal teeth catches Ilsa in bed with the troll.
    He slaps her backhandedly, then useses those teeth to do the castration
    scene. So maybe it has a gay side to it? Only the troll will ever know.

  4. Re: Would a video of ...

  5. Re: Would a video of ...

    On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:22:10 +0000, Realto Margarino trolled:

    > Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category?

    No, but a video of you hitting your Mom in the ****ter would certainly be
    categorized as beastiality.

    > cordially, as always,

    Smeg off.

  6. Re: Would a video of ...

    On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:39:56 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    > On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:22:10 +0000, Realto Margarino trolled:
    >
    >> Would a video of Dan C masturbating go in the bisexual category?

    > No, but a video of you hitting your Mom in the ****ter would certainly
    > be categorized as beastiality.
    >
    >> cordially, as always,

    > Smeg off.