[Offtopic] You guys have to deal with Tom Newton too?! - Slackware

This is a discussion on [Offtopic] You guys have to deal with Tom Newton too?! - Slackware ; ....came in from the $cientology forum. We're all sick to death of this moron's nonsense on our NG too, sorry to see he is the same over here as well. We've been dealing with him for the last month and ...

  1. [Offtopic] You guys have to deal with Tom Newton too?!

    ....came in from the $cientology forum. We're all sick to death of
    this moron's nonsense on our NG too, sorry to see he is the same over
    here as well. We've been dealing with him for the last month and a
    few of us have been looking into his hilarious history as, apparently,
    also under the name Alan Connor.

    It really must suck to be hated _everywhere_ you go though. You'd
    think sooner or later a logical person just /might/ come to the
    conclusion that just /maybe/ they have a problem.

    Ah hell, that requires intelligence though.. lol who am I kidding.

    Sorry for OT post too

  2. Re: [Offtopic] You guys have to deal with Tom Newton too?!

    pokerslut@beer.com wrote:
    > ...came in from the $cientology forum. We're all sick to death of
    > this moron's nonsense on our NG too, sorry to see he is the same over
    > here as well. We've been dealing with him for the last month and a

    We have been dealing with him for years now, on and off.

    - Kurt

+ Reply to Thread