Re: Torvalds Was Wrong (was: Re: Problem with vim) - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Torvalds Was Wrong (was: Re: Problem with vim) - Slackware ; maybe i will just agree to a call to UDP aioe afterall, ah wtf, voteing now :P On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Tom Newton (calhobbit@gmail.com) wrote: [trolling deleted] -- Cheers Res mysql> update auth set Framed-IP-Address='127.0.0.127' where user= 'troll';...

  1. Re: Torvalds Was Wrong (was: Re: Problem with vim)

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  2. Re: Torvalds Was Wrong (was: Re: Problem with vim)

    --
    Two Ravens
    "Tom Newton, surely the William Topaz McGonagall of

  3. Re: Torvalds Was Wrong (was: Re: Problem with vim)

    On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Two Ravens wrote:

    > Res wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Tom Newton (calhobbit@gmail.com) wrote:
    >>
    >> [trolling deleted]

    > But then one has to recognise that poor deluded Tom also wrote:
    >
    >> Of course they will. And they'll have powerful sorcerers casting
    >> spells on you from nearby dens, and alien allies in invisible
    >> craft hovering silently overhead beaming mind-control rays into
    >> your brains.

    lol I'm in a lead sealed building good luck to their rays :P
    but we dont have terrestial radar to detect those invisble crafts yet hehe

    --
    Cheers
    Res