[OT] 'Read the man pages...' - Slackware

This is a discussion on [OT] 'Read the man pages...' - Slackware ; Hi, I laughed for a long time and then thought of aols: http://xkcd.com/293/ And then I had another thought ' Well, I bet he /didn't/ read the man pages either ...' Andrew -- http://www.andrews-corner.org...

  1. [OT] 'Read the man pages...'

    --
    http://www.andrews-corner.org

  2. Re: [OT] 'Read the man pages...'

    On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:56:33 +1100, andrew wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I laughed for a long time and then thought of aols:
    >
    > http://xkcd.com/293/
    >
    > And then I had another thought ' Well, I bet he /didn't/ read the man
    > pages either ...'
    >
    > Andrew

    To quote Bob the Builder
    "Instructions are for those who don't know what they are doing"

    Richard James

    --
    If you find yourself suddenly facing a GUI because you accidentally ran
    startx, don't panic. Just press the CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE key combo and

+ Reply to Thread