Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script - Slackware ; On 2008-02-04, Tom Newton wrote: > Here's a bash script that makes it easy to traverse your file system. That seems kinda bloated. What's wrong with cd and ls? cd and ls are part of my new desktop enviroment, NAPOSDEFADNK, ...

  1. Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script

    On 2008-02-04, Tom Newton wrote:
    > Here's a bash script that makes it easy to traverse your file system.

    That seems kinda bloated. What's wrong with cd and ls? cd and ls are
    part of my new desktop enviroment, NAPOSDEFADNK, which stands for Not A
    Piece Of **** Desktop Environment From A Delusional Net Kook. Though
    the acronym is a bit bloated.

    [80+ lines of bloat snipped]

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  2. Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script

    On 2008-02-04, Keith Keller wrote:
    > On 2008-02-04, Tom Newton wrote:
    >> Here's a bash script that makes it easy to traverse your file system.

    > That seems kinda bloated. What's wrong with cd and ls? cd and ls are
    > part of my new desktop enviroment, NAPOSDEFADNK, which stands for Not A
    > Piece Of **** Desktop Environment From A Delusional Net Kook. Though
    > the acronym is a bit bloated.

    Is that too long for a modquote? ;_)

    -RW

  3. Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script

    On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Robby Workman wrote:

    > On 2008-02-04, Keith Keller wrote:
    >> On 2008-02-04, Tom Newton wrote:
    >>> Here's a bash script that makes it easy to traverse your file system.

    >> That seems kinda bloated. What's wrong with cd and ls? cd and ls are
    >> part of my new desktop enviroment, NAPOSDEFADNK, which stands for Not A
    >> Piece Of **** Desktop Environment From A Delusional Net Kook. Though
    >> the acronym is a bit bloated.

    > Is that too long for a modquote? ;_)
    >
    > -RW

    hahahah I hope not

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  4. Re: ODE: File System Browsing Script

    Robby Workman wrote:

    > Is that too long for a modquote?

    Not at all, I will be proud to second your nomination.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

+ Reply to Thread