Tom Newton (tom@server.invalid) writes:
> Here's a bash script that makes it easy to traverse your file system.

So you fire up lynx, and prety much have everything you need. None of
that gui stuff needed, don't even need the menu based MC. You can easily
move all over the file system with the cursor keys, and have basic file
management and of course you can edit files.

I used lynx as my only browser for five years, until I installed Linux
at which point I suddenly could run a graphic browser for the first time.
But hey, I still use lynx as my main browser, and only when I need to do
I go to KDE and a graphic browser. But then, I don't have any animosity
towards the guis.

Michael