Slackware Release Fun & Games - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slackware Release Fun & Games - Slackware ; +Alan Hicks+ says: pgp trash troll delete >It's that time of year again when the BOZOs, BOZettes, trolls, >newbs, good guys, bad guys, and ugly guys gather around the bonfire >to place their bets as to when the next release ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Slackware Release Fun & Games

    +Alan Hicks+ says:

    pgp trash troll delete

    >It's that time of year again when the BOZOs, BOZettes, trolls,
    >newbs, good guys, bad guys, and ugly guys gather around the bonfire
    >to place their bets as to when the next release of Slackware Linux
    >will arrive.

    The term is "bozos." There are no capital letters.

    We take a week or two off and you take this an opportunity to once
    again spread your pgp trash to this ng.

    You are a coward. If you want, a "Coward." Why don't you refer to
    yourself as a "Coward", you pathetic piece of camel dung.

    You are a coward and you are asked to stop posting. Nobody wants to
    wade through your pgp garbage, and until you learn to treat others
    with respect, you are not wanted around here.

    Bugger off, coward.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  2. Re: Slackware Release Fun & Games