Tom Newton = Tom N - Slackware

This is a discussion on Tom Newton = Tom N - Slackware ; This is for the bullies here (regulars who tried to bully me and got their butts kicked and couldn't handle it and decided to call me a troll and killfile me. And for the technocrats here that support KDE as ...

  1. Tom Newton = Tom N

    This is for the bullies here (regulars who tried to bully me and
    got their butts kicked and couldn't handle it and decided to
    call me a troll and killfile me.

    And for the technocrats here that support KDE as the
    only viable user-interface for Linux and who don't think
    that the shell, the ODE (Other Desktop Environment),
    should be given the equal billing it deserves, and have
    chosen to call me a troll and killfile me.

    Many of those two groups have members in common.

    Someone please respond to this so those poor defeated
    bullies don't have to see any of my posts to remind them
    of their defeats. Since many of them support the trolls
    whenever they are attacking someone they don't like,
    even a troll response I won't even see will probably do.

    In fact, some of them ARE trolls, using different names
    to troll with when they aren't being just ordinary assholes
    here.

    (I downloaded the last 100 posts on aols and 30 of
    them were killed! I have learned to search google-
    groups with favorite insults of the local trolls and
    have killfiled MANY psuedonyms of these creeps
    before they have even been used here :-)

    I have a new newsserver and it has different rules. It
    does not cater to trolls like aoie (see below).

    For kicking the butts of the trolls, I have been banned from
    posting on aioe, and after doing some research with google,
    discovered why. Without trolls aioe wouldn't have any
    clients. And because most of his clients are trolls, he
    only has about 1/20 the number he claims to have.

    Here's one of the links I found, and a quote from
    there:
    http://www.sixfiles.com/forum/stoppi...start,165.html

    "Just for the record, aioe.org is also a well-known haven for
    trolls and miscreants, and much of the crap and spam on Usenet is sent
    by assholes using that ..."

    So I'm happy to say good-bye to aioe, and the troll leader
    there is invited to kiss by butt.

    Tom

  2. Re: Tom Newton = Tom N

    On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:46:45 -0800, Tom N wrote:

    > I have a new newsserver and it has different rules. It
    > does not cater to trolls like aoie (see below).

    HAR! Google Gropes caters to morons and spammers, so you're qualified to
    use it, yes.

    > Here's one of the links I found, and a quote from
    > there:
    > http://www.sixfiles.com/forum/stoppi...start,165.html
    >
    > "Just for the record, aioe.org is also a well-known haven for
    > trolls and miscreants, and much of the crap and spam on Usenet is sent
    > by assholes using that ..."

    That's a quote from me, Alan. Wait, I thought you didn't read my posts?!

    Well, at least you pointed out your new sock-puppet name. Scorefile
    adjusted.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  3. Re: Tom Newton = Tom N

    On 2008-01-31, Tom N wrote:

    > For kicking the butts of the trolls, I have been banned from
    > posting on aioe......

    Who hasn't?

    I got banned for using the brutally vicious epithet, "friggin moron". No
    doubt rm cried in his pablum and went and told mommy (aioe) on me. Anyway,
    appears aioe has zero tolerance for blue meanies and will kick-butt tuit de
    suite. So, quit yer sniveling and pony up $2 for some usenet access like
    the rest of us.

    http://usenet-news.net/index1.php?url=home

    dirt cheap at twice the price.

    nb

  4. Re: Tom Newton = Tom N

    On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:34:48 +0000, notbob responded by quoting more ****e
    from:

    > On 2008-01-31, Tom N wrote:
    >
    >> For kicking the butts of the trolls, I have been banned from posting on
    >> aioe......

    > Who hasn't?

    that ****ing asshole couldn't kick the arse of a troll if he was looking
    into a ****ing mirror...

    and for your egregious assistance to the troll who hasn't been able to
    discern his arse from a hole in the ground, you are hereby banished,
    expelled, expunged...you are extirpated...no longer to be...your slacking,
    found to be lacking...wait for it...

    *plonk*

  5. Re: Tom Newton = Tom N

    On 2008-02-01, mr.b wrote:
    > and for your egregious assistance to the troll who hasn't been able to
    > discern his arse from a hole in the ground, you are hereby banished,

    > *plonk*

    As if.

    But, it has that familiar, homey, cozy-by-the-fire ring to it, doesn't it?
    That achingly longed for "plonk" that promises so much, yet seldom delivers.

    nb

+ Reply to Thread