Hey Tom (Alan),

I think I may have a wild Sasquatch roaming my backyard at night. I was
able to capture a snapshot of him with a tripwire-activated camera I set
up last night:

It appears to be just a baby Sasquatch, but I've got to assume that it's
mother is not far away (and maybe it's father, too!).

Should I be worried, or will it just move along to the neighbor's land
soon? How can I protect my family from this menace? Any
recommendations based on your in-depth knowledge and experience in these
matters will be greatly appreciated.

"Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:
calhobbit@gmail.com or simpleman.s43@gmail.com