Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars - Slackware

This is a discussion on Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars - Slackware ; 01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/ X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist. Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe. The regulars here who are KDE addicts couldn't bully me into dropping my challenge to debate on the ...

  1. Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/
    X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist.

    Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe.

    The regulars here who are KDE addicts couldn't bully
    me into dropping my challenge to debate on the
    subject so they've gone behind my back and appealed
    to the good folks at aioe.

    And I've got a thousand bucks that says they weren't
    honest about it.

    They won't debate me on KDE because they know they'd lose.

    This is truly shameful behavior, worthy of only the most
    despiccable human beings.

    Tom

  2. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:12:22 -0800, simpleman.s43 wrote:

    > Tom

    Piss on you, you nymshifting ****tard.

  3. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    (simpleman.s43@gmail.com) writes:
    > 01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/
    > X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist.
    >
    > Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe.
    >
    > The regulars here who are KDE addicts couldn't bully
    > me into dropping my challenge to debate on the
    > subject so they've gone behind my back and appealed
    > to the good folks at aioe.
    >
    > And I've got a thousand bucks that says they weren't
    > honest about it.
    >
    > They won't debate me on KDE because they know they'd lose.
    >
    > This is truly shameful behavior, worthy of only the most
    > despiccable human beings.

    I don't know what you're blabbering about now.

    But I would point that your behaviour out of the gate is bound
    to attract attention.

    Things like replying to your own messages, putting people's names
    in the subject header when you are addressing them rather than
    talking about them (there's email for that), and not starting a spew
    of off-topic (by your own admission), and of course the world famous
    "troll list" that you felt a need to post here. All of these are
    the mark of the obnoxious poster.

    Such things are far more likely to set people off than whatever
    silly debate you want to argue.

    Michael

  4. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    On 2008-01-28, Michael Black wrote:

    > Things like replying to your own messages, putting people's names
    > in the subject header when you are addressing them rather than
    > talking about them (there's email for that), and not starting a spew
    > of off-topic (by your own admission), and of course the world famous
    > "troll list" that you felt a need to post here. All of these are
    > the mark of the obnoxious poster.
    >
    > Such things are far more likely to set people off than whatever
    > silly debate you want to argue.
    >
    > Michael

    Given his erratic behavior, he probably reported himself.

    ken

  5. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    On 2008-01-28, simpleman.s43@gmail.com wrote:
    > 01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/
    > X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist.
    >
    > Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe.
    >
    > The regulars here who are KDE addicts couldn't bully
    > me into dropping my challenge to debate on the
    > subject so they've gone behind my back and appealed
    > to the good folks at aioe.

    Either that, or you broke one (or more) of their stated policies:

    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article3

    I wonder if you've posted more than 25 articles in one day. Or more
    than 10 in 10 minutes.

    Wait, I know! aioe are also a bunch of KDE addicts! I bet aioe stands
    for "Aorporate Iorporate Oorporate Environment".

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  6. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:12:22 -0800, simpleman.s43 wrote:

    > 01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/
    > X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist.
    >
    > Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    That's ****ing priceless! ROFLMAO!!!

    Har dee har dee har!

    Bye, wanker.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  7. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    how long did you think this group was going to tolerate your abusive
    threats, stalking and trolling.

    you were given many opportunities to change your ways, you laughed and
    said " I'll destroy this group ", well no, it looks like this group is
    destroying you.

    and i promise you, your stay on google wont last long either, if you dont
    **** up and learn from your mistakes.

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  8. Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:02:29 -0800, Keith Keller wrote:

    > Wait, I know! aioe are also a bunch of KDE addicts! I bet aioe stands
    > for "Aorporate Iorporate Oorporate Environment".

  9. Reaping what you sow - was - Re: Cowardly Backstabbing By AOLS Regulars

    simpleman.s43@gmail.com wrote in news:19857236-7cad-4a4c-bc4d-b8f022b5c979
    @y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

    > 01/28/2008 08:55:36 ***Article /var/spool/slrnpull/out.going/
    > X1201539313-6269-0.hokomo rejected. status = 441: 441 Banlist.
    >
    > Got that when I tried to post to aols with aioe.

    [snip, signed]

    > Tom

    Acknowledgements to Robby Workman for the prediction.

    Good thing Tom's familiar with the despicable practice of nym-shifting.
    Otherwise he wouldn't be able to post.

    Wait, was that a *plonk* I heard? Why, yes. Yes, it was.

    --
    The email address, above, is most certainly munged. Perhaps you
    might reply to the newsgroup, instead? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread