[OT] Test & Apology - Slackware

This is a discussion on [OT] Test & Apology - Slackware ; No way around posting this here, because of the nature of the test. A thousand pardons Everyone can ignore this but Dan C, using that name or any of his other psuedonyms, is required to post here. I insist. But ...

  1. [OT] Test & Apology

    No way around posting this here, because of the nature of the test.

    A thousand pardons

    Everyone can ignore this but Dan C, using that name or any of his other psuedonyms,
    is required to post here. I insist.

    But I won't be reading any replies to this post.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: [OT] Test & Apology

    On 2008-01-27, Tom N wrote:
    > No way around posting this here, because of the nature of the test.
    >
    > A thousand pardons
    >
    > Everyone can ignore this but Dan C, using that name or any of his other psuedonyms,
    > is required to post here. I insist.
    >
    > But I won't be reading any replies to this post.
    >
    > Tom

    Try again...

    --
    calhobbit