Robby Workman - Slackware

This is a discussion on Robby Workman - Slackware ; I guess you can't read plain English. I'm not reading any replies on that thread. If you have something to say to me, then here's your chance. I hope that you have something intelligent to say. If it's just more ...

  1. Robby Workman

    I guess you can't read plain English. I'm not reading any replies
    on that thread.

    If you have something to say to me, then here's your chance.

    I hope that you have something intelligent to say. If it's just
    more attempted bullying because you don't like what I have to say
    about KDE, i'll be disappointed in you.

    We both know you couldn't bully me if the life of your first
    born son depended on it. So does everyone else by now. Except
    that troll feeb, who is clearly retarded.

    And everyone also knows that you won't engage me in an honest
    debate on the subject. No one here will. Because they know they'd
    lose.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: Robby Workmancome

    i wish ud come here, because ill sure as **** shut your faggoty ****in
    uselss ugly ****ed up mentally disturbed paraoid ****ed head, for good.
    and that aint a threat ****sucker, its a promise!

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  3. Re: Robby Workman

    On 2008-01-27, Tom N wrote:
    > I guess you can't read plain English. I'm not reading any replies
    > on that thread.
    >
    > If you have something to say to me, then here's your chance.

    I said what I had to say on that thread, and you already read it.

    However, if you want an apology, I'm "man enough" to do that.
    It will be at the end of this post.

    > I hope that you have something intelligent to say. If it's just
    > more attempted bullying...

    It's been intelligent the entire time; that you lack the required
    mental acumen to recognize it is not a reflection on me.

    > We both know you couldn't bully me...

    What everyone knows is that you're not worth bullying.
    What everyone knows is that the only person who's done any bullying
    between you and me is YOU.

    > And everyone also knows that you won't engage me in an honest
    > debate on the subject. No one here will. Because they know they'd
    > lose.

    Yes, that's obviously it.
    Reality is so difficult to face, isn't it, Tom?

    Anyway, I promised you an apology, so here it is:

    I'm sorry - I sincerely apologize.
    I'm sorry that you've acted like a high school bully.
    I'm sorry that you've been suck a douchebag.
    I'm sorry I ever tried to have an intelligent discussion with you.
    I'm sorry I subjected other readers of AOLS to this thread.
    I'm sorry, but I'm done with you.

    -RW

  4. Re: Robby Workman

    On 2008-01-27, Robby Workman wrote:
    > On 2008-01-27, Tom N wrote:
    >> I guess you can't read plain English. I'm not reading any replies
    >> on that thread.
    >>
    >> If you have something to say to me, then here's your chance.

    > I said what I had to say on that thread, and you already read it.

    Given that bitchy, juvenile, and stupid remark, It's obvious that
    I haven't missed anything by missing your other post.

    Or by deleting the rest of this post.

    I'm here. I post what I want, I read what I choose, and you live
    with it. Despite your delusions of authority.

    Have a day.

    No. You aren't going to manipulate me into killfiling you, which
    is your obvious intention.

    I need to keep an eye on you because you are one of the
    Windows-userinterface-clone addicts who wants all the newbies to
    believe that they can't run Linux without KDE.

    So that they are dependent on you for the shell knowhow needed
    to run Linux.

    Not going to let you disinform them, you punk.

    You need to quit consorting with the trolls. You've started to
    believe that tactics and strategies that worked in the third
    grade will work with educated adults.

    I've killfiled this thread.

    Tom

  5. Re: Robby Workman

    Tom N wrote:
    > I've killfiled this thread.
    >
    > Tom

    What should we do to get this whole ng in your kill file?

  6. Re: Robby Workman

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008, Robby Workman wrote:

    > I'm sorry that you've acted like a high school bully.
    > I'm sorry that you've been suck a douchebag.
    > I'm sorry I ever tried to have an intelligent discussion with you.
    > I'm sorry I subjected other readers of AOLS to this thread.
    > I'm sorry, but I'm done with you.
    >
    > -RW

    Classic Robby, classic

    modquote?

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  7. Re: Robby Workman

  8. Re: Tom's Kill-file (was: Robby Workman)

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:45:54 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > I've killfiled this thread.

    Tom must be determined to empirically discover the maximum size for a
    rules file that slrn will accept without crashing.

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  9. Re: Tom's Kill-file (was: Robby Workman)

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:52:22 -0600, Chick Tower wrote:

    >> I've killfiled this thread.

    > Tom must be determined to empirically discover the maximum size for a
    > rules file that slrn will accept without crashing.

    No, he's just an ignorant stooge. He's not really killfiling anything,
    you know.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  10. Re: Robby Workman

  11. Re: Robby Workman

    +Alan Hicks+ wrote:

    > Two Ravens, you know better than to pay Tom any attention. Besides,
    > if he's flaunting that much wealth and is "retired" the IRS will soon
    > be along and take care of the problem.

    I do indeed, however it wasn't so much him as what he said/wrote, having
    collected together a number of his statements, they just seemed to add
    up to something more than a little off centre. In particular the
    obsession with KDE as the root of all evil. The essence of GNU/Linux
    being choice, one wonders why he is quite so incensed that some, myself
    included, choose to use it whilst others exercise their option not to.

    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

+ Reply to Thread