I Confess! - Slackware

This is a discussion on I Confess! - Slackware ; Yes, "Dan C" is right. I'm really Elvis Presley. There's just no way to hide with a genius like "Dan C" on your tail, is there? Now that he knows that, what is he going to do about it? Post ...

  1. I Confess!

    Yes, "Dan C" is right. I'm really Elvis Presley.

    There's just no way to hide with a genius like "Dan C" on
    your tail, is there?

    Now that he knows that, what is he going to do about it?

    Post another thousand childish insults to me, using dozens
    of psuedonyms, that I just dump, along with any responses
    to them?

    Know what that accomplishes? Making this newsgroup look like
    a juvenile detention center that's been taken over by the
    inmates.

    I guess all the regulars who feed this troll don't really
    want people to take Slackware seriously.

    I won't be reading any responses to this post.

    Will that stop "Dan C" from posting numerous replies
    using different psuedonyms? No. This poor feeb obviously
    thinks that he is engaged in a campaign of terror that
    is somehow, someday, going to....What?

    Without people like me to "attack" he just doesn't have a life.

    The fact that I don't respond to his posts must drive the pathetic
    loser crazy.

    If it wasn't for the regulars who feed him, and inspire posts
    like this, he'd find someone else, somewhere else, to occupy
    his time with. Someone else who would just ignore him until it
    finally registered in his dim and warped mind that his "campaign
    of terror" wasn't accomplishing anything but making him look like
    a fool.

    The fact that the biggest loser on the Internet spends so much
    time here reflects very badly on Slackware.

    Please quit feeding this troll.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: I Confess!

    Hello there Tom. I read somewhere that you are a troll. Are you a troll?

  3. Re: I Confess!

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:28:29 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > Yes, "Dan C" is right. I'm really Elvis Presley.

    ___________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do |
    / O O\__ NOT |
    / \ feed the |
    / \ \ trolls |
    / _ \ \ ______________|
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  4. Re: I Confess!

    On 2008-01-27, Tom N wrote:

    > The fact that the biggest loser on the Internet spends so much
    > time here reflects very badly on Slackware.

    No, it doesn't, but if you think it does and it concerns you, then
    you can leave, and the problem will be solved.

    > Please quit feeding this troll.

    Yeah, I think I will.

    However, I won't like and say that I'm not reading any more of your
    posts. In fact, I read ALL of them. That being the case, I'll almost
    certainly feed you again sooner or later - I find it exceedingly hard
    to ignore people when the information given can mislead others.

    -RW

  5. Re: I Confess!

    Hallo, John,

    Du meintest am 27.01.08:

    > Hello there Tom. I read somewhere that you are a troll. Are you a
    > troll?

    It is. Don't feed it, please.

    Viele Gruesse
    Helmut

  6. Re: I Confess!

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 07:40:01 +0000, Robby Workman wrote:

    > On 2008-01-27, Tom N wrote:
    >>
    >> The fact that the biggest loser on the Internet spends so much time
    >> here reflects very badly on Slackware.

    > No, it doesn't, but if you think it does and it concerns you, then you
    > can leave, and the problem will be solved.
    >

    >> Please quit feeding this troll.

    > Yeah, I think I will.
    >
    > However, I won't like and say that I'm not reading any more of your
    > posts. In fact, I read ALL of them.

    ditto, and mostly just to check if he found back his meds ;-)

    > That being the case, I'll almost
    > certainly feed you again sooner or later - I find it exceedingly hard to
    > ignore people when the information given can mislead others.

    too true, if only he was just posting kooktalk that'd be too
    simple to ignore, problem now is the noise spreads to ears of
    some fresh people that won't have the correctly trained signal-
    to-noise filter...
    anyway I wish that it was the only and hardest problem in the
    world, alas there are legion.

  7. Re: I Confess!

    Dan C wrote:

    > Please do NOT feed the trolls...

    Under usual circumstances this would be admirable advice, however... As
    Robby Workman has stated " I find it exceedingly hard to ignore people
    when the information given can mislead others". And it is this single
    point that needs addressing. This one poster in January, (up to the
    time I wrote this), has made 189 posts, probably more by the time this
    gets propgated. Whilst most of those reading a.o.l.s. will recognise
    them for the drivel they are, there is a chance that someone coming to
    the group for the very first time will be taken in by him.

    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  8. Re: I Confess!

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:44:36 -0600, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:28:29 +0100, Tom N wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, "Dan C" is right. I'm really Elvis Presley.

    PKB.

    --
    Kester Teague
    11:30:50 up 14 days, 19 min, 4 users, load average: 0.36, 0.19, 0.17

+ Reply to Thread