The Troll Problem on AOLS - Slackware

This is a discussion on The Troll Problem on AOLS - Slackware ; The troll problem exists on AOLS because a good number (not all) of the regulars are hypocrites: 1. They troll (verb) anyone who posts things they don't like. Such as threads calling the supremacy of the Korporate Desktop Enviroment (KDE) ...

  1. The Troll Problem on AOLS

    The troll problem exists on AOLS because
    a good number (not all) of the regulars are
    hypocrites:

    1. They troll (verb) anyone who posts things
    they don't like. Such as threads calling the
    supremacy of the Korporate Desktop Enviroment
    (KDE) into question.

    2. They feed the trolls on a regular basis,
    on normal threads, just because the trolls
    are acting reasonably, which is, of course,
    one of the main strategies of trolls: Pretending
    to be just regular guys often enough to make
    the casual observer wonder if they are really
    trolls at all.

    3. They aid and abett the trolls whenever they
    are attacking someone who is posting something
    they don't want to see.

    You reap what you sow.

    Like attracts like.

    Live with it, you ****ing punks.

    And I'll just keep saying what I need to say and
    dumping your trolling posts along with those of
    the real trolls.

    Who are only here because you feed them a rich
    diet.

    No. I will not be reading any replies to this post.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: The Troll Problem on AOLS

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 03:20:40 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > The troll problem exists on AOLS because
    > a good number (not all) of the regulars are
    > hypocrites:

    Wrong, dimwit. It's because Alan Connor has come back to life as "Tom N".

    > No. I will not be reading any replies to this post.

    Sure you won't, Alan. Sure.

    > Tom

    It's "Alan Connor", Tom.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

+ Reply to Thread