"Dan C" - Slackware

This is a discussion on "Dan C" - Slackware ; I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what? The report from the personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan C" was there. A nice fat manila envelope. My attorney tells me that I had better not ...

  1. "Dan C"

    I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what? The report
    from the personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan
    C" was there. A nice fat manila envelope.

    My attorney tells me that I had better not post any personal info
    of "his" on the internet, and because "he" is apparently nothing
    but the blabbermouthed and cowardly loser "he" seems to be on the
    Usenet, I won't be taking this any further.

    However, if anyone can come up with any real evidence that "he"
    is involved in cyberstalking or spamming or some other criminal
    activity, I will scan the contents of the report down at Kinko's
    and make it available, to that person only, on my FTP server.

    I will not turn it over to any trolls, so don't waste your time
    emailing me and playing stupid troll games.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: "Dan C"

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:17:35 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what? The report from the
    > personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan C" was there. A
    > nice fat manila envelope.
    >
    > My attorney tells me that I had better not post any personal info of
    > "his" on the internet, and because "he" is apparently nothing but the
    > blabbermouthed and cowardly loser "he" seems to be on the Usenet, I
    > won't be taking this any further.
    >
    > However, if anyone can come up with any real evidence that "he" is
    > involved in cyberstalking or spamming or some other criminal activity, I
    > will scan the contents of the report down at Kinko's and make it
    > available, to that person only, on my FTP server.
    >
    > I will not turn it over to any trolls, so don't waste your time emailing
    > me and playing stupid troll games.
    >
    > Tom

    Could you also tell us all if you went to the toilet today?

    Paul

  3. Re: "Dan C"

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Mr Paul wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:17:35 +0100, Tom N wrote:
    reading>

    > Could you also tell us all if you went to the toilet today?

    you mean he left ?

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  4. Re: "Dan C"

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:04:13 +1000, Res wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Mr Paul wrote:
    >

    >> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:17:35 +0100, Tom N wrote:
    > reading>
    >

    >> Could you also tell us all if you went to the toilet today?

    > you mean he left ?

    lol. No, just too much psychotic detail.

    What's that quote about everyone (at some point) meeting online a self-
    righteous, narcisistic adolescent with unlimited amounts of time on their
    hands?

    Best

    Paul

  5. Re: "Dan C"

    Tom N writes:

    > I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what?

    BEAVIS IS BACK!!!!!

    > The report
    > from the personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan
    > C" was there. A nice fat manila envelope.

    By any chance, were they on Mars recently. Bigfoot was spotted there,
    recently.

    http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/opinion...aspx?id=589779

    > My attorney tells me that I had better not post any personal info
    > of "his" on the internet, and because "he" is apparently nothing

    Ok, we heard from your "attorney". What does the Abominable Snowman say
    about this?

    > However, if anyone can come up with any real evidence that I am a
    > certified kookbag, I'll be eternally greatful.

    Done and done.

    > I will not turn it over to any trolls, so don't waste your time
    > thinking that I am a well-adjusted human being.

    No problem.

  6. Re: "Dan C"

    On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:
    > I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what? The report
    > from the personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan
    > C" was there. A nice fat manila envelope.
    >
    > My attorney tells me that I had better not post any personal info
    > of "his" on the internet, and because "he" is apparently nothing
    > but the blabbermouthed and cowardly loser "he" seems to be on the
    > Usenet, I won't be taking this any further.
    >
    > However, if anyone can come up with any real evidence that "he"
    > is involved in cyberstalking or spamming or some other criminal
    > activity, I will scan the contents of the report down at Kinko's
    > and make it available, to that person only, on my FTP server.
    >
    > I will not turn it over to any trolls, so don't waste your time
    > emailing me and playing stupid troll games.
    >
    > Tom

    "Sam" is one of the names on the incredibly long list of psuedonyms
    I have for "Dan C". And important one.

    Short for "Samantha".

    Don't push your luck, bitch.

    Can you believe these idiots actually think I'm reading their
    posts? Or that anything they post can affect me at all?

    How can such stupid people operate computers, even an OS
    with training wheels like Windows?

    The Usenet is the home of the blabbermouth moron.

    Oh brother, some clown calling himself "SINNER" has shown
    up.

    I'll bet his only sins are a big mouth that never quits
    and the brains of an ant.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  7. Re: "Dan C in the dark"

    Nexa wanna uttr da:

    > On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:
    >> I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what? The report from the
    >> personal investigations firm I hired to track down "Dan C" was there. A
    >> nice fat manila envelope.
    >>
    >> My attorney tells me that I had better not post any personal info of
    >> "his" on the internet, and because "he" is apparently nothing but the
    >> blabbermouthed and cowardly loser "he" seems to be on the Usenet, I
    >> won't be taking this any further.
    >>
    >> However, if anyone can come up with any real evidence that "he" is
    >> involved in cyberstalking or spamming or some other criminal activity,
    >> I will scan the contents of the report down at Kinko's and make it
    >> available, to that person only, on my FTP server.
    >>
    >> I will not turn it over to any trolls, so don't waste your time
    >> emailing me and playing stupid troll games.
    >>
    >> Tom
    >>

    > "Sam" is one of the names on the incredibly long list of psuedonyms I
    > have for "Dan C". And important one.

    I think you'll adore when you'll have posts from the Son Of Sam !D)

    > Short for "Samantha".

    That one who's just got a star on Sunset?

    > Don't push your luck, bitch.
    >
    > Can you believe these idiots actually think I'm reading their posts?

    I don't believe it, I know it :-)

    > Or
    > that anything they post can affect me at all?

    Of course not, that's pretty obvious that if that was the case
    you'd be posting tons of controversial syllogisms with a twist.

    > How can such stupid people operate computers, even an OS with training
    > wheels like Windows?

    It need stubborn people to drive computers, the stupidity is not
    in stubborness it's in using computers for tasks that'd just need
    a few axones free on a very brief moment, like remembering
    phone numbers for workers and friends instead of putting it in a file
    that'll be spread wildly on the Net just before being inaccessible on
    the hard disk.

    > The Usenet is the home of the blabbermouth moron.

    That's a very nice mansion you have!-)

    > Oh brother, some clown calling himself "SINNER" has shown up.

    Ha, reminds me one of the, all excellent, records of Rory Gallagher,
    ('Sinner and Saint') it worths the time to chase and buy it.

    > I'll bet his only sins are a big mouth that never quits and the brains
    > of an ant.

    A Sasquatch?

  8. Re: "Dan C"

    * Tom N wrote in alt.os.linux.slackware:

    > Oh brother, some clown calling himself "SINNER" has shown
    > up.

    Oh, Hi Alan! Been a while.

    --
    David
    See Headers

  9. Re: "Dan C"

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:37:10 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > The Usenet is the home of the blabbermouth moron.

    Oooh, how to respond to this?

    1) Q.E.D.
    (Consult a dictionary if this is unfamiliar.)

    2) Where do you get off claiming all of Usenet?

    3) Thank you for sharing your home with us.

    4) Doesn't it feel good to be home?

    5) No wonder you seem right at home here.

    Decisions, decisions! And now I'm off to join the Personal Troll List,
    and perhaps even the Dan C. pseudonym list. Dare I hope that I will
    be ridiculed, either for my name or my refusal to debate bash vs. KDE?

    Father, forgive me, for I have sinned. I shot a fish in a barrel.

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  10. Re: "Dan C"

  11. Re: "Dan C"

    On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:29:06 +0000, Kester Teague wrote:

    > You got friends all over the place, huh Dan?

    Yup.

    > By the way, why did you run away from your spanking in the other groups.

    You're hallucinating again.

    > I notice you post in the Red Sox group sometimes. Are you from town? I'd
    > love to meet up with ya at a user group meeting or something.

    Nope, not from BeanTown, just a lifelong Sox fan.

    Bugger off.

  12. Re: "Dan C"

    On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:17:18 -0600, Dan C wrote:

    > On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:29:06 +0000, Kester Teague wrote:
    >
    >> You got friends all over the place, huh Dan?

    > Yup.
    >
    >> By the way, why did you run away from your spanking in the other
    >> groups.

    > You're hallucinating again.

    I am? We were having a dialog and when you lost you ran away.

    I'll go see if you repled back to any of them.....

    Nope.

    >> I notice you post in the Red Sox group sometimes. Are you from town?
    >> I'd love to meet up with ya at a user group meeting or something.

    > Nope, not from BeanTown, just a lifelong Sox fan.
    >
    > Bugger off.

    That's too bad.
    --
    Kester Teague
    09:19:16 up 12 days, 22:07, 3 users, load average: 0.15, 0.60, 1.01

  13. Re: "Dan C"

    Sam wrote:
    > Tom N writes:
    >
    >> I just checked my mail (snail mail) and guess what?

    > BEAVIS IS BACK!!!!!

    At last.

  14. Re: "Dan C"

    Tom Newton wrote:

    > Got to do it here because of the nature of the test.

    Tom Newton surely the WilliamTopaz McGonagall of alt.os.linux.slackware!
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  15. Re: "Dan C"

    Two Ravens wrote:

    > Tom Newton wrote:
    >
    >> Got to do it here because of the nature of the test.

    > Tom Newton surely the WilliamTopaz McGonagall of alt.os.linux.slackware!

    Indeed, and thanks for introducing me to Mr. McGonagall. He has a rare sort
    of fame to which Tom could realistically aspire.

    --
    Old Man

    "Swagger isn't courage." Lee Iacocca