Personal "noob" list - Slackware

This is a discussion on Personal "noob" list - Slackware ; I have compiled my personal list of "uber noob trolls" and here it is: Tom N (aka Alan) Listing Complete....

  1. Personal "noob" list

    I have compiled my personal list of "uber noob trolls" and here it is:

    Tom N (aka Alan)

    Listing Complete.

  2. Re: Personal "noob" list

    Dong M wrote:
    > I have compiled my personal list of "uber noob trolls" and here it is:
    >
    > Tom N (aka Alan)
    >
    > Listing Complete.

    I agree. That list is complete. Only Tom N could possibly fit into this
    category.

  3. Re: Personal "noob" list

    /* New program, copy and paste the code to troll.c and then compile
    with: gcc troll.c -o tomisatroll */

    #include
    #include
    #define TROLL 1

    unsigned long tom_n=0;

    int main()
    {
    ++tom_n;
    while(tom_n==TROLL)
    {
    printf("Yes... Tom is indeed a troll\n");
    }
    return(TROLL);
    }

  4. Re: Personal "noob" list

    Alex wrote:
    > /* New program, copy and paste the code to troll.c and then compile
    > with: gcc troll.c -o tomisatroll */
    >
    > #include
    > #include
    > #define TROLL 1
    >

    > unsigned long tom_n=0;

    Just say no to globals. Especially in a program with only ONE function!

    > int main()
    > {
    > ++tom_n;
    > while(tom_n==TROLL)
    > {
    > printf("Yes... Tom is indeed a troll\n");
    > }

    Just say no to infinite loops. Then burn the gnu coding style guide,
    it's a great symbolic gesture...

+ Reply to Thread