slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list? - Slackware

This is a discussion on slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list? - Slackware ; Hi, I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing list. Something wrong with the server? Niki...

  1. slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list?

    Hi,

    I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on
    holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing
    list.

    Something wrong with the server?

    Niki

  2. Re: slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list?

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:20:26 +0000, Niki Kovacs wrote:

    > I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on
    > holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing
    > list.
    >
    > Something wrong with the server?

    Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:40:59 -0600, Dan C wrote:

    >On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:20:26 +0000, Niki Kovacs wrote:
    >
    >> I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on
    >> holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing
    >> list.
    >>
    >> Something wrong with the server?

    >Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    >few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    Huh? I received four emails from there today...

    Grant.
    --
    http://bugsplatter.mine.nu/

  5. Re: slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list?

    Niki Kovacs says:
    >Hi,

    >I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on
    >holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing
    >list.

    >Something wrong with the server?

    >Niki

    Perhaps you should try using your real name - Kiki Novacs.

    Are you a Chunk of Feces?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  6. Re: slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list?

    On 2008-01-21, Dan C wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:20:26 +0000, Niki Kovacs wrote:
    >
    >> I had unsubscribed from nearly all my mailing lists before going on
    >> holidays. Now I can't seem to resubscribe to the slackbuilds.org mailing
    >> list.
    >>
    >> Something wrong with the server?

    > Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    > few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    Has this been identified and/or corrected or whatever?

    -RW

  7. Re: slackbuilds.org: problem with mailing list?

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 05:27:01 +1100, Grant wrote:

    >>Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    >>few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    > Huh? I received four emails from there today...

    Well, I haven't received any. Last one I got was from January 18th.

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:39:06 +0000, Robby Workman wrote:

    >>> Something wrong with the server?

    >> Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    >> few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    > Has this been identified and/or corrected or whatever?

    Not for me, at least. The last email I got from the slackbuilds.org
    mailing list was on 1/18/08.

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:06:12 -0600, Dan C wrote:

    >>> Now that you mention it, I haven't gotten any emails from that list in a
    >>> few days, as well. Perhaps Robby W will stop by with some info...

    >> Has this been identified and/or corrected or whatever?

    > Not for me, at least. The last email I got from the slackbuilds.org
    > mailing list was on 1/18/08.

    OK, got one this morning. The issue numbers are all in order, just seems
    there was a 4 day gap between #14 and #15... All is well.