Wrong Wireless Router on Slackware 12 - Slackware

This is a discussion on Wrong Wireless Router on Slackware 12 - Slackware ; Tom N wrote: > alias al='grep ^alias /etc/profile' just try 'alias'. -- Joost Kremers joostkremers@yahoo.com Selbst in die Unterwelt dringt durch Spalten Licht EN:SiS(9)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

  1. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    --
    Joost Kremers joostkremers@yahoo.com
    EN:SiS(9)

  2. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    Tom N wrote:

    > You know, I think that idiot Dan C actually thinks that we don't
    > know that he's Two Ravens. Or any of the other names he hides behind
    > in order to bless us with garbage that almost no one even reads.

    Dan C and I have the following in common.

    a) We have both served our respective communities in uniform, he in the
    Military, (either the US Navy or the Marine Corps I seem to recall), I
    in one of the 'Civil' Uniformed services.

    b) We are both male and both retired from our respective services.

    From those common points we begin to differ, he has probably been
    decorated more than I. He is, to the best of my knowledge, both a
    resident and citizen of the US, I am a resident and citizen of one the
    English speaking Nations/States of Europe. If you can't differentiate
    by reading the headers to our respective posts then that is yet another
    skill you may wish to acquire, as you recently did in discovering that
    Google Groups will provide posting histories for you.

    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  3. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    On 2008-01-26, Joost Kremers wrote:
    > Tom N wrote:
    >> alias al='grep ^alias /etc/profile'

    > just try 'alias'.

    :-/

    That's embarassing!

    But I needed to know. Thanks, Joost.

    So I'm going to alias al to alias...

    Hmmmm...

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  4. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:07:39 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > alias al='grep ^alias /etc/profile'

    LOL!

    n00b.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  5. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:14:30 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > You know, I think that idiot Dan C actually thinks that we don't
    > know that he's Two Ravens. Or any of the other names he hides behind
    > in order to bless us with garbage that almost no one even reads.

    Har! As I've told you more than once, Alan, I post under *only* this
    name. Something which is easily verified by looking at headers. If you
    weren't such a helpless n00b (and stupid), you'd already know that.

    Do you fly your very fast private airplane when you go on Bigfoot hunting
    trips?

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:
    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

  6. Re: Threats and bullies ( was Re: Trolls and Trollers )

    On 2008-01-26, Tom N wrote:
    >> On 2008-01-26, Robby Workman wrote:

    > Just ask yourself this question, Robby: Is there anyone who might be
    > involved in my efforts to harm someone on this group who wouldn't
    > sell me out for $10K in used twenties?
    >
    > I could do that 50 times and not even notice it, and I am retired.
    > I also have access to a very fast private plane...
    >
    > Tom

    Only one of us has made veiled threats agains other posters here.
    It happens to be the same one who bitches and moans about the
    "schoolyard bullies" who keep picking on him. Hint: it's YOU.
    If you don't like schoolyard bullies, stop being one. If you want
    people to stop picking on you, stop acting like a douchebag.
    If you want me to start being civil again, YOU start being civil
    again.

    In short, I have no desire to harm you or anyone else who isn't
    posing a threat to my or someone else's rights. Keep yourself out
    of that category, and you're in no danger from me.

    -RW

  7. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:14:30 +0100, Tom N wrote:
    >
    >> You know, I think that idiot Dan C actually thinks that we don't
    >> know that he's Two Ravens. Or any of the other names he hides behind
    >> in order to bless us with garbage that almost no one even reads.

    > Har! As I've told you more than once, Alan, I post under *only* this
    > name. Something which is easily verified by looking at headers. If you
    > weren't such a helpless n00b (and stupid), you'd already know that.
    >
    > Do you fly your very fast private airplane when you go on Bigfoot hunting
    > trips?

    hehe its prolly a c172 or 182, something that even 16yo's can fly and own
    cause they are so cheap, myself I prefer rotary wing, nothing beats flying
    a squirrel in high mountainous terrain.

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  8. Re: The KDE Puzzle (was: Re: Trolls and Trollers...)

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:24:08 +0000, Joost Kremers wrote:

    > Tom N wrote:
    >> alias al='grep ^alias /etc/profile'

    > just try 'alias'.

    That's too hard to remember.

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  9. Re: Trolls and Trollers (was: Re: Trolls (was: Wrong Wireless Router on Slackware 12))

  10. Re: Trolls and Trollers (was: Re: Trolls (was: Wrong Wireless Router on Slackware 12))

    On 2008-01-28, +Alan Hicks+ wrote:

    > Robby, why are you arguing with some one who could at best count to 20
    > and a half, if and only if he removed his shoes and dropped his drawers?

  11. Re: Trolls

    > "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

    And you complain about troll...

    Olive

  12. Re: Trolls and Trollers (was: Re: Trolls (was: Wrong Wireless Router on Slackware 12))

    On 2008-01-28, +Alan Hicks+ wrote:

    > I can offer empirical evidence that that isn't the case. At the KDE 4
    > Release Party, all of us Slackers were hanging out, and the organizers
    > asked everyone to write on their name tags exactly what they did with
    > KDE. My tag was succint. "rm"

    Not "rm -rf" ?

    > Robby, why are you arguing with some one who could at best count to 20
    > and a half, if and only if he removed his shoes and dropped his drawers?

    Assuming he still has all his digits.

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3