Personal Troll List - Slackware

This is a discussion on Personal Troll List - Slackware ; I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other. This is my personal troll list. I assess these names (they don't necessarily belong to seperate people, of course) by their behavior and nothing else. I don't read ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

  1. Personal Troll List

    I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other.

    This is my personal troll list. I assess these names (they don't necessarily
    belong to seperate people, of course) by their behavior and nothing else.

    I don't read their posts nor any replies to them.

    Do this group a favor and follow my example.

    Consider doing the same for people who feed these punks regularly.

    (Usually they are just talking to themselves under a different name, anyway.)

    Note that if one of these names is active on a thread, and being ignored,
    and a name you've never seen before shows up out of nowhere, it is more
    than likely another name the troll uses.

    Realto Margarino
    Dan C
    Mr. Paul
    alex
    Helmut Hullen
    Res
    mr.b
    james

    I will be updating this list as necessary.

    If any of the above punks has any objection to this, they will
    have to learn to do something other than sit on their fat asses
    and run their punk mouths while they hide behind the internet in
    order to do anything about it.

    They can't even make people read their ****, and don't even seem
    to be able to comprehend this simple fact. They are about as
    dangerous as fruit flies.

    You could send them your home address and a plane ticket and
    a loaded gun and you'd still be perfectly safe.

    Internet Terrorists? Evil Criminal Geniuses? Master Hackers?

    Nope. Just ****ing losers without lives who think that attempting to
    rain on people's parades and then scuttling off with their tails
    between their legs is some kind of wonderful accomplishment.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  2. Re: Personal Troll List

    Tom N wrote:
    > This is my personal troll list.

    I didn't know that trolls kept troll lists. Wow. You learn something new
    everyday

  3. Re: Personal Troll List

    Tom N wrote:
    > I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other.

    Good. Shut your mouth and uninstall your newsreader.

    > I don't read their posts nor any replies to them.

    Sure Tom.. We believe you.

    > Do this group a favor and follow my example.

    Not all of us are interested in trolling like yourself.

    > (Usually they are just talking to themselves under a different name, anyway.)

    is that what the voices in your head are telling you Tom?

    > Note that if one of these names is active on a thread, and being ignored,
    > and a name you've never seen before shows up out of nowhere, it is more
    > than likely another name the troll uses.

    Like Alan Connor (aka: Tom N)?

    > I will be updating this list as necessary.

    Don't forget to add yourself to the list

    > You could send them your home address and a plane ticket and
    > a loaded gun and you'd still be perfectly safe.

    I don't pick on midgets. So yes, you are safe.

    > Nope. Just ****ing losers without lives who think that attempting to
    > rain on people's parades and then scuttling off with their tails
    > between their legs is some kind of wonderful accomplishment.
    >
    > Tom

    Cant handle a bit of your own medicine tom?

  4. Re: Personal Troll List

    alex wrote:

    > Tom N wrote:
    >> This is my personal troll list.

    > I didn't know that trolls kept troll lists. Wow. You learn something new
    > everyday

    Do you want to read my Trolls Thesis?

    http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/10/20/14852/856

    The comments are most interesting.

    Richard James

  5. Re: Personal Troll List

    like we give a **** tosser, ****in piss off, grow up and act ur age, u r
    an insult to even a 12yo

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  6. Re: Personal Troll List

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, alex wrote:

    > Cant handle a bit of your own medicine tom?

    course he cant, hes a gutless little ****tart who hides behind a
    keyboard, he would go to jelly at the knees if confronted by any of us.

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  7. Re: Personal Troll List

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:57:10 +0100, Tom Netkook wrote:

    > This is my personal troll list.

    > Realto Margarino
    > Dan C
    > Mr. Paul
    > alex
    > Tom N
    > Tom N's other voice inside his head
    > Helmut Hullen
    > Res
    > mr.b
    > james

    Get a life, or at least reach adolescence.

  8. Re: Personal Troll List

    interesting, we say (literally translated)
    milk at the knees

    Res wrote:
    he would go to jelly at the knees

  9. Re: Personal Troll List

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:04:54 +0100, Federico Savini wrote:

    > interesting, we say (literally translated) milk at the knees
    >
    > Res wrote:
    > he would go to jelly at the knees

    yes...I'm thinking in the Total Nutbar's case that we're talking man-jelly

  10. Re: Personal Troll List

    http://brandybuck.890m.com/pics/stfun00bsmallsz7.jpg

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  11. Re: Personal Troll List

    Cool worlds apart but sayings only slightly differ in wording but hold
    the exact same meaning

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Federico Savini wrote:

    > interesting, we say (literally translated)
    > milk at the knees
    >
    > Res wrote:
    > he would go to jelly at the knees

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  12. Re: Personal Troll List

    On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:

    > This is my personal troll list.

    Is that like the BOZO list?

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  13. Re: Personal Troll Listx

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Keith Keller wrote:

    > On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >> This is my personal troll list.

    > Is that like the BOZO list?
    >
    > --keith

    far from it, entirely different: whereas the Bozo List
    was entirely troll-free, consisting entirely of noted
    helpful contributors, this one features at least one
    noted troll. The existence of the negative case should
    answer your question.

    --
    William Hunt, Portland Oregon USA

  14. Re: Personal Troll List

    Keith Keller says:
    >On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >>
    >> This is my personal troll list.

    >Is that like the BOZO list?

    There are bozos. There are no "BOZOS." And nobody would bother
    making a list of them anyway.

    Bugger off, bozo. And by using the word "bozo", we most certainly
    do intend to insult you.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  15. Re: Personal Troll Listx

    William Hunt says:
    >On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Keith Keller wrote:

    >> On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >>> This is my personal troll list.

    >> Is that like the BOZO list?
    >>
    >> --keith

    >far from it, entirely different: whereas the Bozo List

    Again, there is no "Bozo" list. There are no "Bozos." Some people
    have been called bozos.

    >was entirely troll-free, consisting entirely of noted helpful
    >contributors, this one features at least one noted troll. The
    >existence of the negative case should answer your question.

    Whether a poster has made a contribution, at least in your eyes, is
    immaterial as to whether he is a bozo. Instead of thinking of your
    friends as "bozos", think of them as chunks of feces. You can
    capitalize that if you want.

    For example, if there was a list of the Chunks of Feces that post to
    this newsgroup, then you would be on it. But, since there is no
    list of Chunks of Feces that post to this ng, then you are quite
    alone. You are simply one small chunk of feces and there isn't much
    point in trying to celebrate this with capital letters.

    Unless, of course, you are a pathetic Chunk of Feces.

    cordially, even to filth,

    rm

  16. Re: Personal Troll Listx

    William Hunt wrote:

    > On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Keith Keller wrote:
    >
    >> On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >>> This is my personal troll list.

    >> Is that like the BOZO list?
    >>
    >> --keith

    > far from it, entirely different: whereas the Bozo List
    > was entirely troll-free, consisting entirely of noted
    > helpful contributors, this one features at least one
    > noted troll. The existence of the negative case should
    > answer your question.

    I think that listing said person as a Troll is an insult to all the decent
    Trolls.

    Richard James

  17. Re: Personal Troll List

    Good. My troll bait seems to be working well.

    No one but a ****ing punk would post on this thread.
    Or read it.

    And you know what? These ****ing morons actually
    believe I am reading their posts.

    I doubt that anyone is except them.

    Good thing that Windows exists. None of these people
    have the intelligence to run Linux.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  18. Re: Personal Troll List

    That makes you a ****ing punk, then.

    > And you know what? These ****ing morons actually
    > believe I am reading their posts.

    Come on, Alan, we all know that you read every word eagerly. You can't
    help it.

    > Tom

    Your name is "Alan Connor", Tom.

    --
    "Tom N" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:
    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

  19. Re: Personal Troll List

    YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

    isnt it your bed time yet little kid?
    hasnt daddy cum to tuck you in yet

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  20. Re: Personal Troll List

    Tom N wrote:

    > Good. My troll bait seems to be working well.

    Ack! Ack! Thppft!

    http://tinyurl.com/35qmn4

    --
    Old Man