Personal Troll List - Slackware

This is a discussion on Personal Troll List - Slackware ; Tom N wrote: > Good. My troll bait seems to be working well. > > No one but a ****ing punk would post on this thread. > Or read it. Nobody but a noob/troll himself would even start such a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40

  1. Re: Personal Troll List

    Tom N wrote:
    > Good. My troll bait seems to be working well.
    >
    > No one but a ****ing punk would post on this thread.
    > Or read it.

    Nobody but a noob/troll himself would even start such a thread.

  2. Re: Personal Troll List

    Tom N wrote:
    > Good thing that Windows exists. None of these people
    > have the intelligence to run Linux.

    LOL.

    Lets see you admin an OpenBSD or Solaris machine dickwad. I bet you
    don't have 1/1000th of the intelligence required to do this task.

  3. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/21/08

    On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:

    > I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other.
    >
    > This is my personal troll list. I assess these names (they don't necessarily
    > belong to seperate people, of course) by their behavior and nothing else.
    >
    > I don't read their posts nor any replies to them.
    >
    > Do this group a favor and follow my example.
    >
    > Consider doing the same for people who feed these punks regularly.
    >
    > (Usually they are just talking to themselves under a different name, anyway.)
    >
    > Note that if one of these names is active on a thread, and being ignored,
    > and a name you've never seen before shows up out of nowhere, it is more
    > than likely another name the troll uses.

    If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.

    ------------------------

    Realto Margarino
    Dan C
    Mr. Paul
    alex
    Res
    mr.b
    james
    Keith Keller
    William Hunt
    Old Man
    Michael Black
    Dong M
    Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?

    -----------------------

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  4. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/21/08

    Tom N wrote:
    > If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.

    I bet you "accidentally" read a lot of posts tom

    > Realto Margarino
    > Dan C
    > Mr. Paul
    > Tom N
    > alex
    > Res
    > mr.b
    > james
    > Keith Keller
    > William Hunt
    > Old Man
    > Michael Black
    > Dong M
    > Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?

    Its good to see your name in that list, but to make it more correct, you
    should omit the other names and just leave your own there

    kthx

  5. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/21/08

    hahahahaha you poor paranoid ****tart
    we all know u read our posts and guess what turdbreath, none of of us
    actually give a **** if you read anything we say coz ur opinion matters
    not to anyone, in fact I dare you to show a list of those who actually
    take any notice of you, i know its a **** load smaller than your other
    list muwhahaha

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  6. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/21/08

    On 2008-01-22, Tom N wrote:

    > If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.
    >
    > ------------------------
    >
    > Realto Margarino
    > Dan C
    > Mr. Paul
    > alex
    > Res
    > mr.b
    > james
    > Keith Keller
    > William Hunt
    > Old Man
    > Michael Black
    > Dong M
    > Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    >
    > -----------------------
    >
    > Tom

    Listen here you pathetic little moron... you've already accused me of
    being Dan C in one of your paranoid rants... I deserve to be on that
    list, as well... and so do you!

    swede

  7. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08

    On 2008-01-22, Tom N wrote:
    > On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >>
    >> I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other.
    >>
    >> This is my personal troll list. I assess these names (they don't necessarily
    >> belong to seperate people, of course) by their behavior and nothing else.
    >>
    >> I don't read their posts nor any replies to them.
    >>
    >> Do this group a favor and follow my example.
    >>
    >> Consider doing the same for people who feed these punks regularly.
    >>
    >> (Usually they are just talking to themselves under a different name, anyway.)
    >>
    >> Note that if one of these names is active on a thread, and being ignored,
    >> and a name you've never seen before shows up out of nowhere, it is more
    >> than likely another name the troll uses.

    > If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.

    Realto Margarino
    Dan C
    Mr. Paul
    alex
    Res
    mr.b
    james
    Keith Keller
    William Hunt
    Old Man
    Dong M
    Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    Franklin
    swede
    Helmut Hullen*
    the_bmac
    grant
    Phil McCrackin

    --------------------------------

    The asterisk indicates that I don't believe the person is actually a troll,
    they have simply been trolling. There's a difference.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  8. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08

    Tom N wrote:

    >>> This is my personal troll list.

    The list keeps growing. Eventually, Tom will be forced to ignore every
    post. Poor, sad, foolish Tom.

    --
    Old Man

    "Swagger isn't courage." Lee Iacocca

  9. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Old Man wrote:

    > The list keeps growing. Eventually, Tom will be forced to ignore every
    > post. Poor, sad, foolish Tom.

    I did put it to him that he would be better off posting the list of people
    who will talk to him, that list is afterall very very very much shorter

    --
    Cheers
    Res

  10. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08

    On 2008-01-24, Old Man wrote:

    > The list keeps growing. Eventually, Tom will be forced to ignore every
    > post. Poor, sad, foolish Tom.

    So, it *is* the BOZO list, then?

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  11. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:
    > On 2008-01-22, Tom N wrote:
    >> On 2008-01-20, Tom N wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I do not claim to speak for this newsgroup or any other.
    >>>
    >>> This is my personal troll list. I assess these names (they don't necessarily
    >>> belong to seperate people, of course) by their behavior and nothing else.
    >>>
    >>> I don't read their posts nor any replies to them.
    >>>
    >>> Do this group a favor and follow my example.
    >>>
    >>> Consider doing the same for people who feed these punks regularly.
    >>>
    >>> (Usually they are just talking to themselves under a different name, anyway.)
    >>>
    >>> Note that if one of these names is active on a thread, and being ignored,
    >>> and a name you've never seen before shows up out of nowhere, it is more
    >>> than likely another name the troll uses.

    >> If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.

    Realto Margarino
    Dan C
    Mr. Paul
    alex
    Res
    mr.b
    james
    Keith Keller
    Old Man
    Dong M
    Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    Franklin
    swede
    Helmut Hullen*
    the_bmac
    grant
    Phil McCrackin

    > --------------------------------
    >

    > The asterisk indicates that I don't believe the person is actually a troll,
    > they have simply been trolling. There's a difference.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  12. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    Tom N wrote:

> [...]

    Bash whore!

    --
    Old Man

    "Swagger isn't courage." Lee Iacocca

  13. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    On 2008-01-24, Old Man wrote:

    > Bash whore!

    Hmmm..... is that an insult or an order?

    Andrew

    --
    http://www.andrews-corner.org

  14. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:
    > On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:

    >>> If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never know.

    Realto Margarino
    Dan C
    Mr. Paul
    alex
    Res
    mr.b
    james
    Keith Keller
    Old Man
    Dong M
    Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    Franklin
    swede
    Helmut Hullen*
    the_bmac
    grant
    Phil McCrackin
    Alex
    Chris Sorenson

    >> The asterisk indicates that I don't believe the person is actually a troll,
    >> they have simply been trolling. There's a difference.

    The latest addition, "Chris Sorenson" was checked out at
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&. That post on the
    "noob" thread was the first ever on the Usenet. Another dickless
    motormouthed punk sitting on his fat ass and posting **** to
    or about me that I don't even read while he hides behind the
    Internet. What a big yawn. Good thing these punks stay at home.
    In the real world they'd be dead in a day.

    No, I don't have to open the posts to see the full From header, I just pipe it through 'grep ^From' >> ~/trolls'

    Need I say the obvious? I don't read any replies on this thread.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  15. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:
    > On 2008-01-24, Tom N wrote:

    > Realto Margarino
    > Dan C
    > Mr. Paul
    > alex
    > Res
    > mr.b
    > james
    > Keith Keller
    > Old Man
    > Dong M
    > Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    > Franklin
    > swede
    > Helmut Hullen*
    > the_bmac
    > grant
    > Phil McCrackin
    > Alex
    > Chris Sorenson
    >
    >>> The asterisk indicates that I don't believe the person is actually a troll,
    >>> they have simply been trolling. There's a difference.

    > The latest addition, "Chris Sorenson" was checked out at
    > http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&. That post on the
    > "noob" thread was the first ever on the Usenet.

    Make that this year. And if the only thing he regards as important enough
    to post in the Usenet is a reply to a ****-for-brains troll, then he's
    a ****ing punk.

    Yet another dickless,
    > motormouthed punk sitting on his fat ass and posting **** to
    > or about me that I don't even read while he hides behind the
    > Internet. What a big yawn. Good thing these punks stay at home.
    > In the real world they'd be dead in a day.
    >
    > No, I don't have to open the posts to see the full From header, I just pipe it through 'grep ^From' >> ~/trolls'
    >
    > Need I say the obvious? I don't read any posts on this thread.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit
    at gee mail dot com

  16. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

  17. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08

    Keith Keller wrote:

    > So, it is the BOZO list, then?

    But will it have the same cachet as the original BOZO list, will there
    be a clamour to be included?
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  18. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/23/08 w/correction

    On 2008-01-24, andrew wrote:

    >> Bash whore!

    > Hmmm..... is that an insult or an order?

    Modquote part II!

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  19. Re: Personal Troll List --update 1/21/08

    In article ,
    swede wrote:

    > On 2008-01-22, Tom N wrote:
    > >
    > > If you read one their posts accidentally, just don't reply. They'll never
    > > know.
    > >
    > > ------------------------
    > >
    > > Realto Margarino
    > > Dan C
    > > Mr. Paul
    > > alex
    > > Res
    > > mr.b
    > > james
    > > Keith Keller
    > > William Hunt
    > > Old Man
    > > Michael Black
    > > Dong M
    > > Tom N Sucks <<<----- is this aols or a first grade schoolyard?
    > >
    > > -----------------------
    > >
    > > Tom
    > >

    > Listen here you pathetic little moron... you've already accused me of
    > being Dan C in one of your paranoid rants... I deserve to be on that
    > list, as well... and so do you!
    >
    > swede

    Is there room for me too?
    ANC (not the a. conners whoever he is)

  20. Re: Personal Troll List

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:04:54 +0100,
    Federico Savini wrote:
    > Res wrote:
    >>
    >> he would go to jelly at the knees

    > interesting, we say (literally translated)
    > milk at the knees

    Common phrase in the U.S. would be "go weak at the knees."

    --
    Theodore (Ted) Heise Bloomington, IN, USA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2