    uckpeHHe,
    Muxau/\

  2. Re: Merry "any celebration of yours" to Slackers

    On 2007-12-25, Mikhail Zotov wrote:
    > Our best wishes and congratulations to all Slackers!
    >
    > http://slackworld.berlios.de/
    >
    > --
    > Mikhail on behalf of the SW team

    And to you.

    Thanks for the useful site.

    Tom

    --
    simpleman.s43
    That would be at gee male

  3. Re: Merry "any celebration of yours" to Slackers

    On 2007-12-25, Mikhail Zotov wrote:
    > Our best wishes and congratulations to all Slackers!

    Thanks, Mikhail! Same to you guys...

    OT:
    If you get a moment, can you fix a couple of links in the
    "Hearts" page?
    http://slackbuilds.rlworkman.net should be http://rlworkman.net/slackbuilds/
    http://slackpacks.rlworkman.net should be http://rlworkman.net/pkgs/
    Sorry for the inconvenience - I promise I won't change them again;
    I did that over a year ago when I rewrote the entire site, and the
    404 log entries are bothering me

    -RW

  4. Re: Merry "any celebration of yours" to Slackers

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:54:48 GMT
    Robby Workman wrote:

    > OT:
    > If you get a moment, can you fix a couple of links in the
    > "Hearts" page?
    > http://slackbuilds.rlworkman.net should be http://rlworkman.net/slackbuilds/
    > http://slackpacks.rlworkman.net should be http://rlworkman.net/pkgs/
    > Sorry for the inconvenience - I promise I won't change them again;
    > I did that over a year ago when I rewrote the entire site, and the
    > 404 log entries are bothering me

    Sorry, Robby! One of the links in the SlackLinks page was incorrect, too. :-(
    I should run a kind of link-checker.

    Thanks for the great work on providing additional packages and
    SlackBuilds! Please accept my personal thanks for /etc/rc.d/rc.sshd.new
    in Slack-12.0 ;-)

    --
    Mikhail

  5. Re: Merry "any celebration of yours" to Slackers

    On 2007-12-26, Mikhail Zotov wrote:

    > Thanks for the great work on providing additional packages and
    > SlackBuilds! Please accept my personal thanks for /etc/rc.d/rc.sshd.new
    > in Slack-12.0 ;-)

    HAHA! Did you kill sshd on accident too? ;-)

    -RW

  6. Re: Merry "any celebration of yours" to Slackers

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:39:06 GMT
    Robby Workman wrote:

    > On 2007-12-26, Mikhail Zotov wrote:
    > >
    > > Thanks for the great work on providing additional packages and
    > > SlackBuilds! Please accept my personal thanks for /etc/rc.d/rc.sshd.new
    > > in Slack-12.0 ;-)

    > HAHA! Did you kill sshd on accident too? ;-)

    Yup. Upon every update of the openssh package :-)

    --
    Mikhail

+ Reply to Thread