Changelog for -current mentions that Xdmx support has been removed
due to "code is not maintained and interferes with input hotplug
support". It also goes on to thank Carlos Corbacho for the help.

Carlos (I presume its the same Carlos I see here sometimes),
could you give some detail about this.

We are building a 16 tile array of displays clustered across
4 machines for which I was intending to use -current (SL-12.0
has dmx support, but also some other X problems which make it
less than ideal).

In particular, do you know whether dmx support is likely to
return (I guess this is up to the dmx maintainers as much as
its up to Patrick). Also, do you know of any replacement or
some other mechanism for graphics clustering?

chris