Problem with nedit - Slackware

This is a discussion on Problem with nedit - Slackware ; nedit does not work anymore with xorg-server-1.4-i486-4, I get the following error message : X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) Major opcode of failed request: 70 (X_PolyFillRectangle) Serial number of failed request: 321 Current serial number in ...

  1. Problem with nedit

    nedit does not work anymore with xorg-server-1.4-i486-4, I get the
    following error message :
    X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
    Major opcode of failed request: 70 (X_PolyFillRectangle)
    Serial number of failed request: 321

    Can anyone help ?

  2. problem solved

    wcth wrote:
    > nedit does not work anymore with xorg-server-1.4-i486-4, I get the
    > following error message :
    > X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
    > Major opcode of failed request: 70 (X_PolyFillRectangle)
    > Serial number of failed request: 321
    > Current serial number in output stream: 331
    >
    > Can anyone help ?

    with XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1

+ Reply to Thread