darkvision slackbot alive? - Slackware

This is a discussion on darkvision slackbot alive? - Slackware ; Are you still there darkvision? I've recently tried the slackbot site ( www.mkanet.de ) but it seems not to be there anymore (falls back to google.com). The slackbot provides a great Gnome desktop for Slackware. It would be a shame ...

  1. darkvision slackbot alive?

    Are you still there darkvision? I've recently tried
    the slackbot site (www.mkanet.de) but it seems not to
    be there anymore (falls back to google.com).

    The slackbot provides a great Gnome desktop for Slackware.
    It would be a shame if its discontinued. Does anyone know
    its status?

    chris

  2. Re: darkvision slackbot alive?

    Chris Willing says:

    >The slackbot provides a great Gnome desktop for Slackware.

    There's an oxymoron, if we've ever seen one. Modquote! Modquote!

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  3. Re: darkvision slackbot alive?

    On 12 Dec 2007 05:13:11 GMT, Chris Willing
    wrote:

    >Are you still there darkvision? I've recently tried
    >the slackbot site (www.mkanet.de) but it seems not to
    >be there anymore (falls back to google.com).
    >
    >The slackbot provides a great Gnome desktop for Slackware.
    >It would be a shame if its discontinued. Does anyone know
    >its status?
    >
    >chris

    dig says it is gone:
    dig @ns1.arcor-ip.de -t any mkanet.de

    but you might want to try sending a message to mkanet at gmx dot de
    --
    buck

+ Reply to Thread