repeated message - Slackware

This is a discussion on repeated message - Slackware ; Hi, I submitted a message titled 'skype and sound' to alt.os.linux.slackware on Dec. 1. It only shows up once in this forum but it has been repeated many times on the original site. Does anyone know how to stop this ...

  1. repeated message

    Hi,
    I submitted a message titled 'skype and sound' to
    alt.os.linux.slackware on Dec. 1. It only shows up once in this forum
    but it has been repeated many times on the original site. Does anyone
    know how to stop this message from being repeated?
    Thanks, jwc

    Message posted via:
    =====================
    www.linuxpackages.net/forum
    www.linuxpackages.net
    Expanding the world of Slackware
    =====================

  2. Re: repeated message

    On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, jwc wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I submitted a message titled 'skype and sound' to
    > alt.os.linux.slackware on Dec. 1. It only shows up once in this forum
    > but it has been repeated many times on the original site. Does anyone
    > know how to stop this message from being repeated?
    > Thanks, jwc

    did you have a problem sending it first time?
    They all have unique msg-id's, meaning you generated them

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    ~# radzap troll