OT Advice for the Trolls - Slackware

This is a discussion on OT Advice for the Trolls - Slackware ; This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and the rest of the pack. I don't read your posts. I don't read any replies to them. Obviously, since you mean me harm (for reasons known only to ...

  1. OT Advice for the Trolls

    This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and
    the rest of the pack.

    I don't read your posts. I don't read any replies to them.

    Obviously, since you mean me harm (for reasons known only to
    you and your therapists) and what you are doing isn't working,
    you need a new strategy.

    First, I suggest that you see a doctor and arrange to have a
    pair of balls surgically attached to that vacant space between
    your legs.

    And then, you can email me and we'll arrange to get together
    and you can at least try to do something that will actually
    harm me.

    Otherwise, you are just **** out of luck. You can post a million
    times and it will accomplish nothing whatsoever.

    If this situation displeases you, then you can always
    eat **** and die.

    No one will miss you. No one misses malicious and cowardly
    blabbermouths who obviously can't wipe their own
    asses without assistance.

    Oops. I forgot. It is altogether possible that your mothers
    won't let you out of the house.

    Not a problem. Just send me your addresses and I'll come
    to you. (After I determine that it is, in fact, your address.)

    Sure. I could have you tracked down. But why? You aren't
    a threat to anyone as things stand.

    In fact, I've never seen a group of people who are less
    frightening in my entire life.

    The fact that you seem to think you are frightening
    makes you even less so. The mentally incompetent aren't
    known for their capacity to harm those of us with
    functioning minds.

    Tom

    (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

    --
    simpleman.s43
    That would be at gee male

  2. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:51:44 +0100, Tom N wrote:

    > This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and the rest of the
    > pack.

    I think you are wasting your time: Margarito has proven time and
    again to be unable to understand anything much.

  3. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    ~# radzap troll

  4. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    Le Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:51:44 +0100, Tom N a écritÂ*:

    > This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and the rest of the
    > pack.

    Ah, the joys of ****ting into an active volcano and hoping to extinguish
    it...

    Have fun!

    Niki Kovacs

  5. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    Niki Kovacs writes:

    > Le Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:51:44 +0100, Tom N a écrit*:
    >
    >> This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and the rest of the
    >> pack.

    > Ah, the joys of ****ting into an active volcano and hoping to extinguish
    > it...

    > Niki Kovacs

    Modquote ????

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)

  6. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:42:02 +1000, Res wrote:

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    > On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Tom N wrote:

    Hey, what's with the top-posting, Res? Who do you think you are that you
    can ignore common netiquette? Some kind of news administrator or
    something?

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  7. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    Hey Chicky

    On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Chick Tower wrote:

    > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:42:02 +1000, Res wrote:
    >
    >> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

    > Hey, what's with the top-posting, Res? Who do you think you are that you
    > can ignore common netiquette? Some kind of news administrator or
    > something?

    muwhahahahahahaha shhhhhh dont tell anyone, we are gods after all, and if
    they dont like what we do, who do they complain to? _US_!!@!#! hahahaha

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    ~# radzap troll

  8. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:42:02 +1000, Res wrote:

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

    please! anyone know the Heimlich? this man is choking!

    --
    now people remember...manners please...we don't want any international men
    of mystery hunting us down now do we...no, I didn't think so...

  9. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

  10. Re: OT Advice for the Trolls

    Tom N says:
    >This is for realto margarino and dan c and mr. b. and
    >the rest of the pack.

    >I don't read your posts. I don't read any replies to them.

    Obviously.

    >Obviously, since you mean me harm (for reasons known only to
    >you and your therapists) and what you are doing isn't working,
    >you need a new strategy.

    Obviously.

    >First, I suggest that you see a doctor and arrange to have a
    >pair of balls surgically attached to that vacant space between
    >your legs.

    Nobody wants to harm you. We just want you to stop posting. We
    want you to go away.

    >And then, you can email me and we'll arrange to get together
    >and you can at least try to do something that will actually
    >harm me.

    The thought of being within 100 miles of an ass-kisser like you is
    nauseating.

    >Otherwise, you are just **** out of luck. You can post a million
    >times and it will accomplish nothing whatsoever.

    Obviously.

    >If this situation displeases you, then you can always
    >eat **** and die.

    Har.

    >No one will miss you. No one misses malicious and cowardly
    >blabbermouths who obviously can't wipe their own
    >asses without assistance.

    Especially when that assistance is your lips.

    >Oops. I forgot. It is altogether possible that your mothers
    >won't let you out of the house.

    Old, old, cliche. It can only be applied to The Coward Hicks
    because in his case it is true.

    Please, just go away.

    cordially, as always,

    rm