back to PC - Slackware

This is a discussion on back to PC - Slackware ; are 10 years I don't use a PC, last mont I buy a Notebook , wih wire, blue toot and so on...... Slackware installed on a HD external may make work all, I had to wrote some file o configurtion. ...

  1. back to PC

    are 10 years I don't use a PC, last mont I buy a Notebook < TOSHIBA >,
    wih wire, blue toot and so on......
    Slackware installed on a HD external may make work all, I had to wrote
    some file o configurtion.

    Where could I find How Too about Install from DVD or CD.

    no more questions for the moment, if you think I had to know more
    about please write me.

  2. Re: back to PC

    antonio manuel c. wrote :

    > Where could I find How Too about Install from DVD or CD.

    Take a look at "the Good Book":

    > no more questions for the moment, if you think I had to know more
    > about please write me.

    Maybe you can get some tips from Linux-on-Laptops about your notebook:

    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: back to PC

    Hallo, antonio.manuel.c,

    Du meintest am 02.12.07:

    > are 10 years I don't use a PC, last mont I buy a Notebook < TOSHIBA
    > >, wih wire, blue toot and so on......

    > Slackware installed on a HD external may make work all, I had to
    > wrote some file o configurtion.

    > Where could I find How Too about Install from DVD or CD.

    What about "slax"?

    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slax

    Installing is nearly as easy as running a Knoppix CD.

    Viele Gruesse
    Helmut

  4. Re: back to PC

    antonio.manuel.c@alice.it wrote:
    > are 10 years I don't use a PC, last mont I buy a Notebook < TOSHIBA >,
    > wih wire, blue toot and so on......
    > Slackware installed on a HD external may make work all, I had to wrote
    > some file o configurtion.
    >
    > Where could I find How Too about Install from DVD or CD.
    >
    > no more questions for the moment, if you think I had to know more
    > about please write me.

    Have you found the Italian Slackware Community?
    http://www.slacky.eu/index.php

    - Daniel

+ Reply to Thread