Mono - Slackware

This is a discussion on Mono - Slackware ; Hi All, Has anyone installed Mono for Linux on Slackware? It appears that Gnome is a requirement as the installer looks for Gnome Libraries, I'm looking for a work around other than installing Gnome and getting it to work on ...

  1. Mono

    Hi All,

    Has anyone installed Mono for Linux on Slackware? It appears that Gnome is
    a requirement as the installer looks for Gnome Libraries, I'm looking for a
    work around other than installing Gnome and getting it to work on KDE.

    Thanks,

    Owen
    ------------------------------------
    I host with Billyhost.com

  2. Re: Mono

    On Nov 15, 11:27 am, "Billyhost.com" wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Has anyone installed Mono for Linux on Slackware? It appears that Gnome is
    > a requirement as the installer looks for Gnome Libraries, I'm looking for a
    > work around other than installing Gnome and getting it to work on KDE.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Owen
    > ------------------------------------
    > I host with Billyhost.com

    It's all propriety stuff.

  3. Re: Mono

    Mutant wrote:
    > On Nov 15, 11:27 am, "Billyhost.com" wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Has anyone installed Mono for Linux on Slackware? It appears that Gnome is
    >> a requirement as the installer looks for Gnome Libraries, I'm looking for a
    >> work around other than installing Gnome and getting it to work on KDE.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Owen
    >> I host with Billyhost.com

    > It's all propriety stuff.

    http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12...elopment/mono/

    it's at 1.2.4 at the moment... should be updated (as) soon (as I find
    the files I had submitted to SBo and Robby deleted :P).

+ Reply to Thread