auto spell checking in foreign languages - Slackware

This is a discussion on auto spell checking in foreign languages - Slackware ; the auto spell checking in for example, Kmail is only in english. I would like it in other languages such as Spanish, german, french... for users on the computer. the language package that comes with slackware may have this feature ...

  1. auto spell checking in foreign languages

    the auto spell checking in for example, Kmail is only in english. I would like
    it in other languages such as Spanish, german, french... for users on the
    computer. the language package that comes with slackware may have this feature
    but it does also change all menus and the whole graphical environnement in
    those languages. I only need the dictionnaries for the auto spell checking.
    --
    heavytull

  2. Re: auto spell checking in foreign languages

    heavytull@hotmail.com wrote :

    > I only need the dictionnaries for the auto spell checking.

    Go to "Control Center"|"KDE Components"|"Spell Checker", here you can
    choose between the dictionaries installed.
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: auto spell checking in foreign languages

    Thomas Overgaard wrote:

    > heavytull@hotmail.com wrote :
    >
    >> I only need the dictionnaries for the auto spell checking.

    > Go to "Control Center"|"KDE Components"|"Spell Checker", here you can
    > choose between the dictionaries installed.

    OK, where can i get more dictionaries?

    --
    heavytull

  4. Re: auto spell checking in foreign languages

    heavytull@hotmail.com wrote :

    > OK, where can i get more dictionaries?

    /extra/aspell-word-lists

    Or if you prefer Ispell: