nedit problem with -current (solved) - Slackware

  1. nedit problem with -current (solved)

  2. Re: nedit problem with -current (solved)

  3. Re: nedit problem with -current (solved)

    On Nov 3, 3:23 pm, Bradley Reed wrote:

    > Motif, the widget library that NEdit uses, has a problem with the
    > new kind of visuals that are introduced in X.Org (ARGB visuals, with
    > a transparency bit plane).

    What version of Motif are you using? I recently switched to
    openmotif-2.3 because I was having some similarly weird problems
    (can't remember exactly what though), and so far it seems to be a
    solution. However I am running 12.0, not current...

  4. Re: nedit problem with -current (solved)

  5. Re: nedit problem with -current (solved)

+ Reply to Thread