Firefox vs. Youtube - Slackware

This is a discussion on Firefox vs. Youtube - Slackware ; Damjan wrote: > > What version of the Flash plugin (about lugins)? > Maybe try the new 9.0 r64 release from > http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html > > This updated version freezes Firefox if back button is pressed when flash is playing. Does ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Firefox vs. Youtube

    Damjan wrote:

    > What version of the Flash plugin (aboutlugins)?
    > Maybe try the new 9.0 r64 release from
    > http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html

    This updated version freezes Firefox if back button is pressed when
    flash is playing.
    Does it not happen to yours?

  2. Re: Firefox vs. Youtube

    >> What version of the Flash plugin (aboutlugins)?
    >> Maybe try the new 9.0 r64 release from
    >> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html
    >>

    > This updated version freezes Firefox if back button is pressed when
    > flash is playing.
    > Does it not happen to yours?

    I've not noticed it happening yet. This did happen with an older Flash
    version (I think 9r31).

    --
    damjan

  3. Re: Firefox vs. Youtube

    Res says:

    >your the only f'in troll around here Roger pgp rocks coz it stops
    >lamers like you impersonating us...

    There is no "us" for you, you top-posting moron.

    >that remionds me, just for you, i should install it on this desktop
    >as well

    What's the matter? Is The Coward Hicks too busy to do it for you?

    Bugger off.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  4. Re: Firefox vs. Youtube

    Stanislaw Flatto wrote:

    > Niki Kovacs wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> One of my favourite websites is Youtube, especially for live music videos
    >> (old Sly Stone stuff, Rufus & Chaka Khan, Steely Dan, ...).
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, nearly every time I'm on it, Firefox ends up crashing,
    >> leaving behind three or four zombie processes.
    >>
    >> What can a poor boy do?

    > For the 'noise' install _full_ Marantz set, for the 'video' get a ticket
    > to show. ( In some cases it should be for a 'seans', don't know the
    > quality of display(?!)
    >
    > Have fun.
    >
    > Stanislaw
    >>
    >> Niki

    yeah, firefox crashes when you close the window, go back... while playing a
    flash video.
    I posted once or twice about this.
    It happens with any versions of both FF and FP
    just stop using FF then.

    --
    heavytull

  5. Re: Firefox vs. Youtube

    On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:52:36 +0200
    Damjan wrote:

    > I've not noticed it happening yet. This did happen with an older Flash
    > version (I think 9r31).

    I don't know why it did not work before.
    Anyways, I reinstalled it and now it is working fine.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2