Re: XP running ATMs? or Today in the queue at the cash machine - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: XP running ATMs? or Today in the queue at the cash machine - Slackware ; On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:14:14 +0000, dark.project wrote: > I take a look at > the screen and right there, on top of that NATIONWIDE logo and kiosk > interface, a box with a Windows XP logo saying something ...

  1. Re: XP running ATMs? or Today in the queue at the cash machine

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:14:14 +0000, dark.project wrote:
    > I take a look at
    > the screen and right there, on top of that NATIONWIDE logo and kiosk
    > interface, a box with a Windows XP logo saying something about an error
    > and 'Please wait...' in the title bar. Blimey. They do run Windows on
    > these things?

    It gets even better:

    Linked from www.theinquirer.net

    http://zparks.lv/lat/literatura/e_risinajumi/?doc=1152

  2. Re: XP running ATMs? or Today in the queue at the cash machine

    > http://zparks.lv/lat/literatura/e_risinajumi/?doc=1152

    Great! Lost for words. As usual, people are placing too much
    confidence into the competence of institutions.

    B.Hoffmann

+ Reply to Thread