    other" crowd alone in the void.
    From: Billy Watt

    Every so often you will see a post letting people know that an
    updated Best of alt.os.linux.slackware Fortune Mod is available
    for download. The url is:

    This fortune mod is a collection of quotes either seen on AOLS
    or by AOLS regulars that were deemed so wise, funny, inflammatory
    or any combination of those that they were submitted for inclusion.

    Please take the time to follow the guidelines at the URL above
    and see to it that there will be a next release, as others have
    done to make the past releases possible.

  2. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    ModQuote_FAQ@dev.null says:

    >FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in
    >the YOLD 3171)

    >Sample Mod Quote:

    [gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    >I think the worst thing possible for this NG would be if the Bozos
    >were to decamp somewhere else leaving the clueless noobs and the
    >"be nice to each other" crowd alone in the void.

    > From: Billy Watt

    First of all, it's "bozos", not "Bozos." There is no capital B and
    even if there was, it still wouldn't stop being an insult. Second,
    Billy Watt "decamped" somewhere else, a long, long time ago. And he
    ain't missed here in the "void."

    You're really getting desperate with this kind of garbage, aren't
    you? All this stuff amounts to is flame bait.

    [second gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    Bugger off.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  3. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 23:40:14 +0000, Realto Margarino trolled:

    >>I think the worst thing possible for this NG would be if the Bozos
    >>were to decamp somewhere else leaving the clueless noobs and the
    >>"be nice to each other" crowd alone in the void.

    > First of all, it's "bozos", not "Bozos."

    No, dimwit, it's not.

    > There is no capital B

    There sure is. Look right up there above, doofus.

    > You're really getting desperate with this kind of garbage, aren't
    > you? All this stuff amounts to is flame bait.

    In your case, it's troll bait.

    **** off.

    > cordially, as always,

    Smeg off, troll.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Margarine Boy from behind.

  4. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    On 2007-10-02, Realto Margarino wrote:
    > ModQuote_FAQ@dev.null says:
    >
    >>FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in
    >>the YOLD 3171)

    >>Sample Mod Quote:

    > [gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]
    >
    >>I think the worst thing possible for this NG would be if the Bozos
    >>were to decamp somewhere else leaving the clueless noobs and the
    >>"be nice to each other" crowd alone in the void.

    >> From: Billy Watt

    > First of all, it's "bozos", not "Bozos." There is no capital B and
    > even if there was, it still wouldn't stop being an insult. Second,
    > Billy Watt "decamped" somewhere else, a long, long time ago. And he
    > ain't missed here in the "void."

    you should follow the example... we won't miss you either

    assmonkey

    --
    Martin Lefebvre
    WWW: http://www.sekurity.com

  5. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    On 2007-10-03, Dan C wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 23:40:14 +0000, Realto Margarino trolled:
    >
    >>>I think the worst thing possible for this NG would be if the Bozos
    >>>were to decamp somewhere else leaving the clueless noobs and the
    >>>"be nice to each other" crowd alone in the void.

    >> First of all, it's "bozos", not "Bozos."

    > No, dimwit, it's not.
    >
    >> There is no capital B

    > There sure is. Look right up there above, doofus.
    >
    >> You're really getting desperate with this kind of garbage, aren't
    >> you? All this stuff amounts to is flame bait.

    > In your case, it's troll bait.
    >
    >> Bugger off.

    > **** off.
    >
    >> cordially, as always,

    > Smeg off, troll.

    get a room you two

    --
    Martin Lefebvre
    WWW: http://www.sekurity.com
    "This is my Linux box. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My Linux box is my best friend. It is my life."

  6. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day ofBureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    martin@ivalice.sekurity.com wrote:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> Realto Margarino trolled:

    .... snip ...

    >>> Bugger off.

    >> **** off.
    >>
    >>> cordially, as always,

    >> Smeg off, troll.

    > get a room you two

    If you refrained from amusing these two idiots by answering and
    quoting them, the rest of us who have them safely PLONKED would
    never be annoyed.

    Available for consulting/temporary embedded and systems