MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'' - Slackware

This is a discussion on MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'' - Slackware ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA' ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. ...

  1. MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

    MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'
    bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
    marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
    violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using
    name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
    in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
    demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
    so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
    reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
    as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
    singed legitimate legal multilevel marketer no pyramid scheme advertised

  2. Re: MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

    multilevel@marketing.com wrote:

    > - - - - - - < BLEEP BLEEP > - - - - - - -

    Hey, RM: when did you sign up with Giganews?

    --
    humjohn AT aerosurf DOT net

  3. Re: MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACONGEORGIA USA''

    On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, HJohnson wrote:

    > multilevel@marketing.com wrote:
    >

    >> - - - - - - < BLEEP BLEEP > - - - - - - -

    > Hey, RM: when did you sign up with Giganews?

    when Rogers last providor terminated his service because they got sick of
    500 compliants each day about him

    --

    Cheers
    Res