Complaint Regarding Red Hat - Slackware

This is a discussion on Complaint Regarding Red Hat - Slackware ; Well, I didn't know he was American did I? And I don't see how that affects whether you like toffees or not. Now run along, before the old lady sees us and phones you-know-who. I never talk ****. Never! -- ...

  1. Complaint Regarding Red Hat

    --
    Stuart Winters-Summers
    stuart@biscuit.org.uk
    | "I'm obsessed with washing machines"

  2. Re: Complaint Regarding Red Hat

    Stuart Winter wrote:
    > Well, I didn't know he was American did I? And I don't see how that
    > affects whether you like toffees or not.
    >
    > Now run along, before the old lady sees us and phones you-know-who.
    >
    > I never talk ****. Never!
    >
    > --
    > Stuart Winters-Summers
    > stuart@biscuit.org.uk
    > | "I'm obsessed with washing machines"

    What is/was/intend-to-be 'Red Hat'?

    Stanislaw

  3. Re: Complaint Regarding Red Hat

    Stuart Winter a déliré :
    > Well, I didn't know he was American did I? And I don't see how that
    > affects whether you like toffees or not.

    Hey! Looks like the author of /usr/sbin/adduser has lost it!

    Whackedware?

    Cheers,

    Niki

  4. Re: Complaint Regarding Red Hat

    Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:01:08 +0200, Niki Kovacs did catÂ*:

    > Stuart Winter a déliré :
    >> Well, I didn't know he was American did I? And I don't see how that
    >> affects whether you like toffees or not.
    >>

    > Hey! Looks like the author of /usr/sbin/adduser has lost it!

    That'd be only if you think slackware.com changed
    its IP range and went ADSL in a 85.211.130. pool ...

    > Whackedware?

    Facht programmiert ;-)

  5. Re: Complaint Regarding Red Hat

    On 25 Sep 2007 10:39:29 GMT, loki.harfagr@asgard.vh wrote:

    >> Hey! Looks like the author of /usr/sbin/adduser has lost it!

    > That'd be only if you think slackware.com changed
    > its IP range and went ADSL in a 85.211.130. pool ...

    Yep - just another added to the collection to send to Nildram.

    Perhaps he's someone I know and I forgot to send him a Christmas card or
    what ;-)

+ Reply to Thread