Do they know the secrets? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Do they know the secrets? - Slackware ; I was wondering if Black people can use Slack? Most Blacks are too lazy to wipe there own ass. They are not the brightest bulbs in the world neither. My poll question is do Blacks / Can Blacks use slackware? ...

  1. Do they know the secrets?

    I was wondering if Black people can use Slack?
    Most Blacks are too lazy to wipe there own ass. They are not the brightest
    bulbs in the world neither.
    My poll question is do Blacks / Can Blacks use slackware? Do YOU know any
    Blacks that use it?

  2. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    gowtie wrote:

    [snip]

    Do you know any redneck morons using Slackware?

  3. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Bogwitch says:

    >[snip]

    >Do you know any redneck morons using Slackware?

    We're not going to killfile him. He's not worth the effort.

    But we are going to killfile you because you answered him.

    Killfiled for 28 days.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  4. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Realto Margarino wrote:
    > Bogwitch says:
    >
    >> [snip]

    >> Do you know any redneck morons using Slackware?

    > We're not going to killfile him. He's not worth the effort.
    >
    > But we are going to killfile you because you answered him.
    >
    > Killfiled for 28 days.

    And that's supposed to make me sad? Killfiled by a troll?

    ROFL

    Boggy.

  5. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Bogwitch wrote:

    > And that's supposed to make me sad? Killfiled by a troll?

    Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  6. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:03:34 +0000, Bogwitch wrote:

    > Realto Margarino wrote:
    >>> [snip]

    >> But we are going to killfile you because you answered him.
    >> Killfiled for 28 days.

    > And that's supposed to make me sad? Killfiled by a troll?
    > ROFL

    ROTFLMAO
    Butterman doesn't have the IQ to grasp the concept of a killfile.

    --
    LittleJohn
    Madison, AL

  7. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Two Ravens wrote:

    > That Bogwitch wrote:
    >> And that's supposed to make me sad? Killfiled by a troll?

    > Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.

    You need to work on your English, Bro... One of those two should probably
    have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why he did it."
    version.

    --
    LittleJohn
    Madison, AL

  8. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    LittleJohn wrote:

    >> Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.

    > You need to work on your English, Bro... *One of those two should probably
    > have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why he did it."
    > version.

    Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course should,
    have read Its *not* a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did
    it.

    In the mean time I have referred the original post to the originating ISP,
    as comments such as were made in the original post are illegal in the UK.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  9. Re: Do they know the secrets? (re-correction

    Two Ravens wrote:

    >>> Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.

    >> You need to work on your English, Bro... *One of those two should
    >> probably have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why
    >> he did it." version.

    > Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course
    > should, have read *Its not a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its
    > why he did it.

    Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course
    should, have read Its not a matter of who 'killfiled' you, its
    why he did it.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  10. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Two Ravens wrote:
    > LittleJohn wrote:
    >
    >>> Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.

    >> You need to work on your English, Bro... One of those two should probably
    >> have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why he did it."
    >> version.

    > Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course should,
    > have read Its *not* a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did
    > it.
    >
    > In the mean time I have referred the original post to the originating ISP,
    > as comments such as were made in the original post are illegal in the UK.

    As had I. I do understand why and I still don't care that rm killfiled
    me. I might care more if he contributed in a more positive manner. But
    he doesn't.

    Boggy.

  11. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:07:50 +0000, Bogwitch wrote:

    > Two Ravens wrote:

    >>> You need to work on your English, Bro... One of those two should
    >>> probably have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why
    >>> he did it." version.

    >> Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course
    >> should, have read Its *not* a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its
    >> why he did it.
    >>
    >> In the mean time I have referred the original post to the originating
    >> ISP, as comments such as were made in the original post are illegal in
    >> the UK.

    > As had I. I do understand why and I still don't care that rm killfiled
    > me. I might care more if he contributed in a more positive manner. But
    > he doesn't.
    >
    > Boggy.

    And if no one had repeated what he said, no one would have known he
    killfiled you anyway... if you know what I mean.

    Scott Cole

    --
    Only trust pipe-smoking penguins.

  12. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    Two Ravens says:
    >LittleJohn wrote:

    >>> Its a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did it.

    >> You need to work on your English, Bro... *One of those two should probably
    >> have a 'not' in it. I personally like the "..., its not why he did it."
    >> version.

    >Indeed so, I see that I have left out the < not >. It, of course should,
    >have read Its *not* a the matter of who 'killfiled' you, its why he did
    >it.

    >In the mean time I have referred the original post to the originating ISP,
    >as comments such as were made in the original post are illegal in the UK.

    And those comments are illegal in Canada, too. And Australia. But
    not in the US of A. Who'da thunk it?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  13. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    haldir wrote:

    > And if no one had repeated what he said, no one would have known he
    > killfiled you anyway... if you know what I mean.

  14. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    gowtie a écrit :
    > I was wondering if Black people can use Slack?
    > Most Blacks are too lazy to wipe there own ass.

    You can't blame them. Your mother's tongue is so much smoother than
    toilet paper.

    Cheers,

    NK

  15. Re: Do they know the secrets?

    On Aug 30, 2:10 pm, Niki Kovacs wrote:
    > gowtie a écrit :
    >
    > > I was wondering if Black people can use Slack?
    > > Most Blacks are too lazy to wipe there own ass.

    > You can't blame them. Your mother's tongue is so much smoother than
    > toilet paper.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > NK

    LOL

  16. [OT] Why 28 days, rm?

    "Realto Margarino" escreveu na mensagem
    news:INHAi.41628$WO5.36653@fe05.news.easynews.com. ..

    > We're not going to killfile him. He's not worth the effort.
    >
    > But we are going to killfile you because you answered him.
    >
    > Killfiled for 28 days.
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    May I ask why you always killfile for 28 days? Why not 20, 25 or 30 but
    28?...
    Is it something to do with women's period?... Just curious, really... :^)

    Paulo

    --
    I don't have a sig...

  17. Re: [OT] Why 28 days, rm?

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:11:14 +0100, Paulo Costa wrote:

    >> Killfiled for 28 days.

    > May I ask why you always killfile for 28 days? Why not 20, 25 or 30 but
    > 28?...
    > Is it something to do with women's period?... Just curious, really...

    It's because his newsreader (tin) defaults to that, and he's too stupid to
    know how to change it. Quite simple, really, but then, so is he.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Margarine Boy from behind.

  18. Re: [OT] Why 28 days, rm?

    Paulo Costa wrote:
    > "Realto Margarino" escreveu na mensagem
    > news:INHAi.41628$WO5.36653@fe05.news.easynews.com. ..
    >> We're not going to killfile him. He's not worth the effort.
    >>
    >> But we are going to killfile you because you answered him.
    >>
    >> Killfiled for 28 days.
    >>
    >> cordially, as always,
    >>
    >> rm

    > May I ask why you always killfile for 28 days? Why not 20, 25 or 30 but
    > 28?...
    > Is it something to do with women's period?... Just curious, really... :^)

    More likely he is still computing dates on the moon phases ;-)

    Till next noon, ciao
    Giovanni
    --
    A computer is like an air conditioner,