Q about different kerneks in Slackware - Slackware

This is a discussion on Q about different kerneks in Slackware - Slackware ; hello where I could read about the kernels coming with Slackware 11. These bare.i scsi ataraid.i etc..... I need to know thier configurationn, what exactly modules they enclude etc Thank you very much...

  1. Q about different kerneks in Slackware

    hello

    where I could read about the kernels coming with Slackware 11.
    These bare.i scsi ataraid.i etc.....
    I need to know thier configurationn, what exactly modules they enclude etc

    Thank you very much

  2. Re: Q about different kerneks in Slackware

    On Aug 14, 9:25 am, "serge" wrote:
    > hello
    >
    > where I could read about the kernels coming with Slackware 11.
    > These bare.i scsi ataraid.i etc.....
    > I need to know thier configurationn, what exactly modules they enclude etc
    >
    > Thank you very much

    The subdirectories the kernels reside in contain a copy of the config
    file used to build them (i.e. - kernels/bareacpi.i/config). There are
    short descriptions in the F2 and F3 files accessible during a CDROM
    boot (also found at your favorite mirror under slackware-NN.N/isolinux/
    f[23].txt).

+ Reply to Thread