In comp.os.linux.advocacy Martha Adams says:

>A few weeks ago there was some talk about moderators.
>Moderators could be a problem. However, this illustrates that
>we've *already got* a problem here. The English language
>offers a rich collection of terms for people who do things
>like the example provided here; but this exceeds all of them.
>Usenet *used to be* a place for able but fringey thinkers to
>post and communicate.

And then there are thin-skinned people like Mr. Guy Macon, who
launch campaigns against other posters by using sock-puppets and
multiple accounts to send emails of complaint to the service
providers of other users over some imagined slight or other. Mr.
Macon has many enemies and he has been doing this sort of thing for
years.

Recently the following posting was made which is an obvious satire
and as such, is quite legal. And yet Mr. Macon not only claims to
know who posted it, he is persuing all news servers to have the
satire removed and the poster's accounts rescinded.

Here is the "offending" satire. See what you think. Perhaps folks
can give us an opinion as to whether this satire is offensive?
Public debate is welcome.

guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon
GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy
Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy
macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON
RESUME electrical engineer electrical engineer electrical engineer

RESUME FOR GUY MACON
6158 Flamingo Drive
Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
714-670-1687 714-388-8647
http://www.guymacon.net
GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

OBJECTIVE: Electronic/Electrical Engineer

EDUCATION: None. I don't need it.

CERTIFICATIONS: None. I don't need them, neither.

MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP: My most valuable skill is the ability to
manage complex product recalls. I understand how to be the fall guy
and take one for the team. Even though all of the projects I've led
have involved product recalls, (which were not my fault) only two of
them went on to class action lawsuits.

HARDWARE DESIGN: I invented electronics, and as such, am an expert
in all areas, including analog, digital, microcontroller,
high-power, low-power, high volume, aerospace and consumer
electronics.

EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN: I have extensive experience managing
embedded software projects using PL/1, COBOL, RPG, and BASIC. And I
am a fairly good HTML microcontroller programmer.

PCs AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS: I single-handedly installed and
connected Timex/Sinclair PCs in every home in China. I have also
made it my business to be an expert on viruses, malware and antispam
measures for the latest versions of the MSDOS operating system.

INTERNET: I wouldn't want to second-guess our current President, Al
Gore, but it was I, and not he, that invented the internet. I also
invented Google, Wikipedia and Usenet. And I have lots of
experience optimizing websites for high search engine ranking -- as
can be seen by searching Google for [ Electrical Engineer ] and
seeing which resume comes out on top.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: I have been employed by all 500 of the Fortune
500 Companies, many of them concurrently. At the present time I sit
on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.

I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.