Guy Macons Resume - Slackware

This is a discussion on Guy Macons Resume - Slackware ; Guy Macon has formulated a complaint against a longtime poster to his ISP, blaming him for posting "Guy Macons Resume", included below for the benefit of those who have not seen it. Could the real "forger" please step forward so ...

  1. Guy Macons Resume

    Guy Macon has formulated a complaint against a longtime poster to
    his ISP, blaming him for posting "Guy Macons Resume", included below
    for the benefit of those who have not seen it.

    Could the real "forger" please step forward so that the wrong person
    will no longer be blamed? And could somebody please advise us as to
    what is the matter with this posting, anyway? We see nothing
    offensive about what could only be described as a quite legal
    satire.

    Sorry about the top-posting.

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    Guy Macon http://www.guymacon.com wrote:
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.slackware
    Keywords: Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy ma con GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy m acon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME Guy Macon guy macon guy macon GUY MACON RESUME electrical engineer electrical engineer electrical engineer

    RESUME FOR GUY MACON
    6158 Flamingo Drive
    Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
    714-670-1687 714-388-8647
    http://www.guymacon.net
    GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

    OBJECTIVE: Electronic/Electrical Engineer

    EDUCATION: None. I don't need it.

    CERTIFICATIONS: None. I don't need them, neither.

    MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP: My most valuable skill is the ability to
    manage complex product recalls. I understand how to be the fall guy
    and take one for the team. Even though all of the projects I've led
    have involved product recalls, (which were not my fault) only two of
    them went on to class action lawsuits.

    HARDWARE DESIGN: I invented electronics, and as such, am an expert
    in all areas, including analog, digital, microcontroller,
    high-power, low-power, high volume, aerospace and consumer
    electronics.

    EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN: I have extensive experience managing
    embedded software projects using PL/1, COBOL, RPG, and BASIC. And I
    am a fairly good HTML microcontroller programmer.

    PCs AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS: I single-handedly installed and
    connected Timex/Sinclair PCs in every home in China. I have also
    made it my business to be an expert on viruses, malware and antispam
    measures for the latest versions of the MSDOS operating system.

    INTERNET: I wouldn't want to second-guess our current President, Al
    Gore, but it was I, and not he, that invented the internet. I also
    invented Google, Wikipedia and Usenet. And I have lots of
    experience optimizing websites for high search engine ranking -- as
    can be seen by searching Google for [ Electrical Engineer ] and
    seeing which resume comes out on top.

    EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: I have been employed by all 500 of the Fortune
    500 Companies, many of them concurrently. At the present time I sit
    on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
    Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
    Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.

    I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
    Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
    Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
    Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
    Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
    Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
    Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
    Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
    Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
    Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
    Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.

  2. Re: Guy Macons Resume

    An enjoyable bit of satire.

    Almost as if the writer wanted to be a politician, using the same resume.

    On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:51:06 GMT, anon@anon.com wrote:

> [...]

    >on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
    >Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
    >Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.
    >
    >I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
    >Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
    >Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
    >Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
    >Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
    >Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
    >Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
    >Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
    >Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
    >Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
    >Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.

  3. Re: Guy Macons Resume

    On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, anon@anon.com wrote:
    >"Guy Macons Resume", included below
    >
    >I am fully experienced in all of the following fields:
    >
    > troll

    You're hired.

+ Reply to Thread