What happened with flight simulators ? - Slackware

This is a discussion on What happened with flight simulators ? - Slackware ; In MS-DOS days we had flight simulators. Surely there's a GNU/linux one by now ? Thanks, == Chris Glur....

  1. What happened with flight simulators ?

    In MS-DOS days we had flight simulators.
    Surely there's a GNU/linux one by now ?

    Thanks,

    == Chris Glur.

  2. Re: What happened with flight simulators ?

  3. Re: What happened with flight simulators ?

    On Jul 28, 4:00 am, problems@gmail wrote:
    > In MS-DOS days we had flight simulators.
    > Surely there's a GNU/linux one by now ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > == Chris Glur.

    http://www.flightgear.org/

  4. Re: What happened with flight simulators ?

    Industria wrote:

    > http://www.flightgear.org/

    to start.

  5. Re: What happened with flight simulators ?

    problems@gmail wrote:
    > In MS-DOS days we had flight simulators.
    > Surely there's a GNU/linux one by now ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > == Chris Glur.

    Xplane http://www.x-plane.com/
    it's commercial but it's truly the best you can find

+ Reply to Thread