Slack 11 and still happy - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slack 11 and still happy - Slackware ; Printing got me off to a rough start but since solving that everything is beautiful. I do have a lot of little details still left to fix up 11 that I used in 10.2 but am getting closer to being ...

  1. Slack 11 and still happy

    Printing got me off to a rough start but since solving that everything
    is beautiful. I do have a lot of little details still left to fix up 11
    that I used in 10.2 but am getting closer to being done.

    Just thought I'd say something positive rather than just bitch about a
    problem.

    Email - rsgibson@verizon.borg
    Replace borg with net

  2. Re: Slack 11 and still happy

    On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:06:34 +0000, Ron Gibson wrote:

    > Printing got me off to a rough start but since solving that everything
    > is beautiful. I do have a lot of little details still left to fix up 11
    > that I used in 10.2 but am getting closer to being done.

    Heh. Time for 12.0...

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he parked the white Bronco.

  3. Re: Slack 11 and still happy

    Dan C wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:06:34 +0000, Ron Gibson wrote:
    >
    > > Printing got me off to a rough start but since solving that
    > > everything is beautiful. I do have a lot of little details still
    > > left to fix up 11 that I used in 10.2 but am getting closer to
    > > being done.

    > Heh. Time for 12.0...

    That's what your mom said.

  4. Re: Slack 11 and still happy

    On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:55:06 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    >> Printing got me off to a rough start but since solving that everything
    >> is beautiful. I do have a lot of little details still left to fix up 11
    >> that I used in 10.2 but am getting closer to being done.

    > Heh. Time for 12.0...

    I'm working as fast as I can. Got to. It's almost football season and
    historically during that time of year all my extra time goes into
    enjoying football.

    Email - rsgibson@verizon.borg
    Replace borg with net

  5. Re: Slack 11 and still happy

    Ron Gibson wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:55:06 -0500, Dan C wrote:
    > > Heh. Time for 12.0...

    > I'm working as fast as I can.

    IMHO if you're happy with 11.0 why upgrade?
    Never touch a running system...

    Ottavio
    http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista

    PS: I'd consider upgrading if Pat included Elinks in the official
    package list.

+ Reply to Thread