Slack in the mail - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slack in the mail - Slackware ; Got my subscription boxed set today. nb...

  1. Slack in the mail

    Got my subscription boxed set today.

    nb

  2. Re: Slack in the mail

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:35:35 -0500
    notbob wrote:

    > Got my subscription boxed set today.
    >
    > nb

    Is that in the north or south pole?

    Or USA, UK, AUS etc etc

    Just curious as to how far Santa has got.

  3. Re: Slack in the mail

    nordle wrote:

    > Is that in the north or south pole?
    >
    > Or USA, UK, AUS etc etc
    >
    > Just curious as to how far Santa has got.

    Mine also arrived today. Georgia, USA.

    --
    Old Man

    "Swagger isn't courage." Lee Iacocca

  4. Re: Slack in the mail

    On 2007-07-25, Old Man wrote:

    > Mine also arrived today. Georgia, USA.

    That's pretty good. I'm about 10 miles from point of origin,
    Brentwood CA.

    nb

  5. Re: Slack in the mail

    Old Man says:
    >nordle wrote:

    >> Is that in the north or south pole?
    >>
    >> Or USA, UK, AUS etc etc
    >>
    >> Just curious as to how far Santa has got.

    >Mine also arrived today. Georgia, USA.

    You never paid for a piece of software in your life. And you're
    from Georgia? Would you be The Coward Hicks's father? That would
    make you his brother, too, right?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  6. Re: Slack in the mail

    notbob wrote:
    > Got my subscription boxed set today.

    I ordered this Sat (no subscription), and got it here in the eastern US
    just today - pretty quick.

    - Kurt

  7. Re: Slack in the mail

    notbob wrote:

    > Got my subscription boxed set today.

    In the USA I presume, the wait is somewhat longer for those of us in
    Europe. I'll leave it two more weeks before I make enquiries as to its
    whereabouts.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."