Guy Macons Resume - Slackware

This is a discussion on Guy Macons Resume - Slackware ; RESUME FOR GUY MACON 6158 Flamingo Drive Buena Park, CA 90620-1328 714-670-1687 714-388-8647 http://www.guymacon.net GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net OBJECTIVE: Electronic/Electrical Engineer EDUCATION: None. I don't need it. CERTIFICATIONS: None. I don't need them, neither. MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP: My most valuable skill is the ability to ...

  1. Guy Macons Resume

    RESUME FOR GUY MACON
    6158 Flamingo Drive
    Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
    714-670-1687 714-388-8647
    http://www.guymacon.net
    GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

    OBJECTIVE: Electronic/Electrical Engineer

    EDUCATION: None. I don't need it.

    CERTIFICATIONS: None. I don't need them, neither.

    MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP: My most valuable skill is the ability to
    manage complex product recalls. I understand how to be the fall guy
    and take one for the team. Even though all of the projects I've led
    have involved product recalls, (which were not my fault) only two of
    them went on to class action lawsuits.

    HARDWARE DESIGN: I invented electronics, and as such, am an expert
    in all areas, including analog, digital, microcontroller,
    high-power, low-power, high volume, aerospace and consumer
    electronics.

    EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN: I have extensive experience managing
    embedded software projects using PL/1, COBOL, RPG, and BASIC. And I
    am a fairly good HTML microcontroller programmer.

    PCs AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS: I single-handedly installed and
    connected Timex/Sinclair PCs in every home in China. I have also
    made it my business to be an expert on viruses, malware and antispam
    measures for the latest versions of the MSDOS operating system.

    INTERNET: I wouldn't want to second-guess our current President, Al
    Gore, but it was I, and not he, that invented the internet. I also
    invented Google, Wikipedia and Usenet. And I have lots of
    experience optimizing websites for high search engine ranking -- as
    can be seen by searching Google for [ Electrical Engineer ] and
    seeing which resume comes out on top.

    EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: I have been employed by all 500 of the Fortune
    500 Companies, many of them concurrently. At the present time I sit
    on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
    Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
    Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.

    I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
    Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
    Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
    Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
    Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
    Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
    Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
    Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
    Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
    Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
    Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.

  2. Re: Guy Macons Resume

    Guy Macon trolled:

    >RESUME FOR GUY MACON
    >6158 Flamingo Drive
    >Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
    >714-670-1687 714-388-8647
    >http://www.guymacon.net
    >GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

    Pretty damned pathetic, if you ask us. How do you expect to get a
    job when you write tripe like this?

    How does one go about getting an engineering job when one doesn't
    have a degree or any certification?

    --
    http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4065/R...lishments.html

  3. Re: Guy Macons Resume

  4. dherring@tentpost.com outed!

    Rabid Mallard trolled:

    (This forgery brought to you courtesy of dherring@tent.com!)

    >PGP TROLLING # 3133t d1mw1t

    Can't set it up properly? Need some help?

    > trolled:

    > I'm a little dimwit, a boring lout.
    > This is my newsgroup, and I'll make you pout.
    > When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
    > Just click delete and tune me out.

    And yet, you can't seem to hit the delete key, can you?

    Why is that? Don't want to miss out on the fun?

    > I'm a boring troll, yes its true
    > Here's an example of what I can do

    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, sweets.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  5. Guy Macons Resume

    Guy Macon trolled:

> [...]

    >on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
    >Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
    >Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.

    >I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
    >Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
    >Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
    >Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
    >Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
    >Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
    >Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
    >Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
    >Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
    >Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
    >Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.

  6. dherring@tentpost.com outed!

    Dan Herring, impersonating, , trolled:

    > I'm a little dimwit, a boring lout.
    > This is my newsgroup, and I'll make you pout.
    > When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
    > Just click delete and tune me out.

    And yet, you can't seem to hit the delete key, can you?

    Why is that? Don't want to miss out on the fun?

    > I'm a boring troll, yes its true
    > Here's an example of what I can do

    You didn't include the example.

    FUD

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    --
    http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4065/R...lishments.html

  7. Re: dherring@tentpost.com outed!

    Rosie Matsu****a wrote:

    > Dan Herring, impersonating, , trolled:
    >
    >> I'm a little dimwit, a boring lout.
    >> This is my newsgroup, and I'll make you pout.
    >> When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
    >> Just click delete and tune me out.

    > And yet, you can't seem to hit the delete key, can you?
    >
    > Why is that? Don't want to miss out on the fun?
    >
    >> I'm a boring troll, yes its true
    >> Here's an example of what I can do

    > You didn't include the example.
    >
    > FUD
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    Hey! Look, there are two more of Roger's multiple personalities visiting us.
    How many personalities live inside that gray matter of yours? 26? 35?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

    --
    humjohn AT aerosurf DOT net

  8. Re: RM outed!

    HJohnson a écrit :

    > Hey! Look, there are two more of Roger's multiple personalities visiting us.
    > How many personalities live inside that gray matter of yours? 26? 35?
    > Inquiring minds want to know.

    Realto Margarino, Rhonda Moffat, Rosie Matsu****a, Rabid Mallard, you
    name him, erm, them.

    A little investigation on my own allowed me to track back the *real*
    identity of Mister R. M.

    http://www.kikinovak.net/rm_arrested.jpg

    Cheers,

    Niki Kovacs

    PS: don't feed the trolls. Or otherwise, stuff them until they choke.

  9. Re: Guy Macons Resume

    Rosie Matsu****a a écrit :
    > Guy Macon trolled:
    >
    >> RESUME FOR GUY MACON
    >> 6158 Flamingo Drive
    >> Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
    >> 714-670-1687 714-388-8647
    >> http://www.guymacon.net
    >> GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

    > Pretty damned pathetic, if you ask us. How do you expect to get a
    > job when you write tripe like this?

    A rare case of newsgroup ventriloquism.

    Niki Kovacs

+ Reply to Thread