Guy, prepare for some forgeries - Slackware

This is a discussion on Guy, prepare for some forgeries - Slackware ; Unless that is you posting in alt.test. stonerfish...

  1. Guy, prepare for some forgeries

    Unless that is you posting in alt.test.

    stonerfish

  2. Re: Guy, prepare .. Guy Macons Resume

    jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    > Unless that is you posting in alt.test.

    Yes, that is me. Just my resume.

    But thanks, just the same.

    RESUME FOR GUY MACON
    6158 Flamingo Drive
    Buena Park, CA 90620-1328
    714-670-1687 714-388-8647
    http://www.guymacon.net
    GuyMacon+Y6002@SpamCop.Net

    OBJECTIVE: Electronic/Electrical Engineer

    EDUCATION: None. I don't need it.

    CERTIFICATIONS: None. I don't need them, neither.

    MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP: My most valuable skill is the ability to
    manage complex product recalls. I understand how to be the fall guy
    and take one for the team. Even though all of the projects I've led
    have involved product recalls, (which were not my fault) only two of
    them went on to class action lawsuits.

    HARDWARE DESIGN: I invented electronics, and as such, am an expert
    in all areas, including analog, digital, microcontroller,
    high-power, low-power, high volume, aerospace and consumer
    electronics.

    EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN: I have extensive experience managing
    embedded software projects using PL/1, COBOL, RPG, and BASIC. And I
    am a fairly good HTML microcontroller programmer.

    PCs AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS: I single-handedly installed and
    connected Timex/Sinclair PCs in every home in China. I have also
    made it my business to be an expert on viruses, malware and antispam
    measures for the latest versions of the MSDOS operating system.

    INTERNET: I wouldn't want to second-guess our current President, Al
    Gore, but it was I, and not he, that invented the internet. I also
    invented Google, Wikipedia and Usenet. And I have lots of
    experience optimizing websites for high search engine ranking -- as
    can be seen by searching Google for [ Electrical Engineer ] and
    seeing which resume comes out on top.

    EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: I have been employed by all 500 of the Fortune
    500 Companies, many of them concurrently. At the present time I sit
    on the Boards of Microsoft, IBM, Preparation H, OJ Simpson
    Enterprises, Floyd Davidson's Polar Bear Roadhouse, Ron Jeremy Film
    Productions, and Adams-Blake Publishing.

    I am fully experienced in all of the following fields: Aerospace
    Engineer, Analog Engineer, Assembler, Consultant, Design Engineer,
    Developer, Digital, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical,
    Electronic Engineer, Electronic Technician, Electronics Engineer,
    Embedded Systems Developer, Engineering Technician, Hardware,
    Hemorrhoid Removal, Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulics, Microcontroller,
    Optical, Optics, Orange County, Pneumatic Engineer, Pneumatics,
    Product Designer, Product Development, Project Engineer, Project
    Leader, Project Manager, Real-Time, Research and Development,
    Robotics, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Technician, Sensor,
    Servo, Software, Structured Engineering, Test Engineer.

+ Reply to Thread