anyone can help about my bluetooth problem?

"hey

i couldnt get what my actual problem is.

i have 2.6.17.13 kernel and at dmesg i can see my bluetooth dongle has
been initialized with bluetooth and hci_usb module and i can use
hciconfing -a to see my dongle if its up and working. i can see its
scaning and also finding my nokia 6630 phone with its bluetooth name.

But---

i cant find my pc with my cell phone and i cant make any connection with
my pc to my cell phone. when i try to start rc.bluetooth, i dont get any
error but i cant see hcid deamon working on processes.i am trying to make
it start with manual by hcid -f /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf but not working
too.i have checked most forums for this but couldnt find any way to solve
this.

please help...
"